Jay x Carlos: Smut

TW: Can be interpreted as Rape/Non Con

(A/N): Italics mean people's thoughts. Also, I am aware that it's really bad. Enjoy the chapter.

3rd Person POV

It was another typical day in Auradon for everyone. Ben was off doing his royal duties with Mal by his side as always. Evie was at her mini-castle with dizzy designing her a new outfit, and Uma, Gil, and Harry were off exploring the school. Jay and Carlos, on the other hand, weren't acting normal. Carlos was being awkward with Jay. They were doing homework in their shared dorm room. From anyone else's perspective, this would seem normal. But Carlos knew the truth. Carlos was blushing because of all the jokes Jay was making, and Jay kept smiling and making jokes which caused Carlos to blush more. Jay had no idea what he was doing to Carlos. Carlos, on the other hand, was a blushing mess.

Carlos POV

I was sitting on my bed across from Jay who was less focused on his homework and more focused on making jokes. He gave up on the homework and got up.

"I'm going to take a shower. Be back soon." He said. The thought of him naked was causing me to blush so much that I looked like a tomato.

"Y-yeah, ok-ka-y." I managed to stutter out. He got up and walked into the bathroom. I sighed hoping he didn't see the problem in my pants.

Time skip brought to you by...ME

Jay walks into the room with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. I was unknowingly staring at him. He turns around to look at me seeing me staring.

"Hey, Carlos." He said shocking me out of my deep thought.

"You okay?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Y-YEAH yeah just um... Thinking."

" I know what you were thinking about." He said seductively.

"You were thinking about me without this..." He said while tugging at the towel. I was dumbfounded. Not sure what to do or how to respond.

"Don't worry, you don't have to say a thing." He said as he started to remove the towel. The towel falls revealing his semi-hard dick hung between his legs. I just stared at it.

"Well, this is what you wanted. Now get to work. He said. My body, finally reacting to the situation, started to walk towards him. By the time I finally realized what was happening, I was in front of him on my knees. My brain finally turned on and I let my lust and desire take over me. I took it in my mouth and began bobbing my head.

"Aww yeah. Just like that." He moaned. By now his dick had reached the full 9". I continued to suck, happy that I was doing this with him. I was concentrating on pleasuring so much, that I wasn't prepared for when he started thrusting in my mouth.

"Yeahhh. Fucking Take it. Ugh. It feels so good." Jay said while brutally face fucking me. Luckily, I didn't have a gag reflex so I didn't choke. Jay's balls were smacking against my chin repeatedly. I was enjoying every minute of it.

Oh god. You like that don't you. Fuck, your mouth is so warm." Jay grunted as he continued to pound my mouth. I grabbed hold of his dick and started sucking instead of having him assault my mouth. I wrap my hands around the parts I can't fit in my mouth. My eyes flicker up to look at Jay. His head is thrown back and his mouth releases deep moans. I move my hand from around his base and deep throat his cock. He looks down at me and smiles. I continue to do deep throat him a few more times before pulls my head off his dick. I look up at him and pout.

"Don't worry Carlos, you'll get it back soon." He assured me. "Now strip, then get on your hands and knees." He demanded. I quickly remove my clothes and my painfully hard 8" dick was freed. I jumped up on the bed on my hands and knees, while looking forward. I feel the bed dip behind me. I hear cap open and feel something pressing up against my hole. I know it's not his dick because it's too small, so it must be his finger. His finger slowly pushed inside of me until it was fully in. "Fuck, you're tight." He tells me. I moan as his finger moves in and out of me. He continues to add more fingers until three fingers inside of me. He then pulls them all out. "Think you're spread enough now." He says as he opens a condom wrapper. I look down at his larger cock that's leaking precum.

"Oh god Jay, I don't know if I can take the whole thing." I tell him in a shaky voice.

"Don't worry, I'll start slow." he says while planting kisses along my neck, then back, and down to my ass. He then takes hold of his cock and pushes it against my recently fingered hole. He slowly pushes in and I force my head into the bedsheets to keep from screaming. He pushes all the way in before stopping. "Fuck Carlos, your ass is amazing." He says. We wait for a few minutes until the pain starts to ebb away.

"Move." I say.

"About damn time." He pulls most of his dick out, leaving just the tip. He then slowly pushes it back in. He continues this, getting progressively faster with each thrust. He keeps going until he's pounding into me. I'm a moaning mess. With every one of his deep, powerful thrusts I moan out loud. He lets out grunts and growl as he penetrates me further. He then flips me onto my back without pulling his dick out. He continues to thrust into me and starts making out with me.

"I'm close." I tell him

"Me too." He then grabs hold of my cock and starts to jerk me off. He matches his hand movements up with his thrusts and I feel like I'm in heaven. I then, without warning, blow my load all over his hand, chest, and stomach. Some of it lands on me too. I moaned so loud that I'm pretty sure the entire hallway heard me. Jay on the other hand pounds into me faster and harder than I thought was possible. He then pulls out of me, removes the condom, and jerks off until he came all over my face. After he finishes, he slides down and lays on me.

"That. Was. Amazing." I state in between pants.

"We should do it again sometime." He gives me a wink. "Should we go shower?"

"Nah, let's lay here for a bit." I tell him. He wraps his arms around me and flips us over so I'm lying on him. I snuggle my head into his chest and let out a breath of contentment.