Carlos x Harry Smut: One-night stand

(A/N): Sorry everyone, I meant for this to upload yesterday. I don't know what happened. But N E WEIS, here's the chapter.

Carlos' POV

"This is a one-time thing, just so you know," I said in-between breathes as I removed his sleeveless leather jacket. Us VK's really love leather. And on him, it looks beautiful. Especially how it lets his muscular arms show.

"Could've had said it better myself." He lifts his shirt over his head and god he is built. I'm not sure what he does to get this physique but he needs to keep doing it. Harry is definitely a bit of a dick. But, he's a sexy dick so it's alright I guess. I ran my hand down his chest and firm abs. Shit, I need him in me soon. My hand reached the top of his pants but his hand stopped me from going any further. He tsks at me. "You need to strip down before we go any further." He pulled off my shirt and I made quick work of my pants. That left me in nothing but my underwear.

He lifted me up and quite literally threw me on the bed. He crawled up to me like I was his prey. A piece of meat for him to use. And frankly? That made it so much hotter. When he reached my face we made out heavily. Our tongues fought for dominance in our mouths. He won obviously. I felt his hand put pressure on my dick that was fighting to be free of my thin underwear. Harry dragged his hand up a little and ripped the garment off of me.

"I liked that pair of underwear Harry." He shushed me by slowly jerking me off. It was agonizingly slow and methodical. Just like Harry himself.

"Fuck Harry! Go faster!" I begged. My dick craved friction. It was what I needed. He didn't move any faster though. He just kept moving at a slow pace. "Please I'll suck you off or whatever. Just move faster." A chuckle escaped his lips and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

"That was a given sweetheart. But good to know you're offering." He got up laid down on the bed. "Now it's time to make good on that." I quickly got on my knees in front of him. The tenting in his pants was massive. There's only one way to find out just how big though. I pulled his pants and underwear down and his massive cock sprang up. If I didn't wanna drop down to my knees before, I definitely did now. It had to be 8 inches at least. Maybe even closer to 9. It had a nice girth to it and it was overall just pretty. I jerk him off slowly just like he did me. After a few seconds, I put the head of his dick in my mouth. God, he even tasted good. A deep groan sounded from above me and I stared at him through my eyelashes. "Fuck you make me want to cum all over your face right now." He growled. I swallowed more of his dick and my throat felt full. It took a few minutes but pretty soon I was deepthroating him. He was moaning now. The sound reverberated through his bedroom. I moved on from his cock to his huge balls. I licked and sucked at them and the hair that covered them. His pubes were wild and untamed. Unlike his trail, Harry lets his pubes do what they do without interference.

"Fuck Harry I need you to fuck me now," I demanded. If I don't get his monstrous cock in my ass soon I feel like I'm gonna explode. This time he obliged. He picked me up and pushed me against a wall. I was hovering above the floor. So, I wrapped my legs around his waist. His cock was resting snugly between my ass cheeks.

"You want it don't yee." He spat on it and rubbed it around on his cock. "Well, then you better be ready cause that's all the lube you're getting." I panicked internally because it will hurt with his size. But I also craved the pain. I want his huge cock to stretch me open and fuck me so I can't walk straight. The tip pushed against my hole. God, it felt huge and it's not even inside of me yet. He lowered me more on his cock as he slowly pushed upward.

"Shit, you're so fucking big." I moaned. I bet the whole isle could hear us with how loud I was being. Once he was all the way in he waited for me to bottom out. At least he had the decency to do that. Once I was ready I gave him the okay to move. It was slow at first. He dragged his dick out, leaving only the head inside. Then he snapped his hips back up into me. He kept repeating the process until he was railing me against the wall.

"If I knew you were this tight Carlos, I would've done this ages ago." He was panting from the physical exertion. I was completely out of it. Harry's stroke game is godly. My ass felt perfectly full with that monster in me. This is not going to be a one-time thing if I have anything to say about it. This dick is too good for me to let go that easily. Not to mention the body it's attached to isn't that bad either.

"Lemme ride you." Harry set me down and we made out as we neared the bed. Once by the edge, I pushed him down and mounted on top of him. The dick slipped back into me with ease as I began. I bounced up and down on his cock. Sometimes switching to rolling my hips against him. The room was filled with grunts and moans as his cock throbbed within me. His hand reached up and started to stroke my dick quickly. Finally, might I add.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum soon." He looked like he was trying to hold his orgasm back. I've been told that I'm great when I ride.

"Do it, Harry, breed me." That was all the encouragement he needed. He shot his seed all inside of me. I felt it fill me up as I rode him through his orgasm.

"Fuck I'm close to." I removed his hand and jerk myself off. I came so hard that it hit him in the face. We both panted as we tried to catch my breath.

"I don't know about you, but I'd like to do that again sometime." He said. I dismounted him and his cum started to dribble down my leg.

"Took the words right outta my mouth."