Jay x Harry: Quarantine

Jay's POV

I think I'm actually going crazy. Being trapped in this house for however long is really getting to me. Harry and I moved into an apartment because living in a dorm during this virus wasn't going to cut it. Also because living in a separate dorm meant I wouldn't be able to see him, and I couldn't have that. So Carlos, Harry, Chad, Gil, Uma, and I moved into this spacious 5 bedroom house courtesy of King Ben himself. We all haven't been able to hang out for too long. But at least I have my sweat, Harry. Since his impromptu coming out, Harry has been doing pretty good. Granted, he is also going insane in this house, but we do have everyone else and that has made it infinitely better. If it was just Harry and me, we probably would've bitten each others heads off.

I make my way downstairs to the kitchen because I am starving. As I get to the bottom of the stairs I can clearly hear yelling. I look around the corner to see into the large living room. I see Carlos, Harry, Gill, and playing monopoly. Oh no. Every time we bring this game out, a fight starts. I considered trying to diffuse the situation, but determined that food was 1000% better. I walk into the kitchen and heated up some leftover pizza that we made the other night. I go back to the living room and the strangest sight in front of me. Uma is now on the couch dying of laughter, Carlos, Gil, and Chad are sitting around the table looking at a now-destroyed monopoly board, and Harry sitting in a corner with his head down and his knees pulled to his chest.

"What happened in the 5 minutes that I got pizza." I say loud enough for everyone to hear. Chad, without looking away from the board, tells me,

"Harry went bankrupt." I look over at Harry who was still sitting in the corner. I have never seen him get this angry before and I've known him for years. I walk over and sit down behind him. I put my legs around him and hug him from behind. I feel his tense body relax under my touch. I thought about saying something to him, but just sitting here with him is enough for both of us. The others went into the kitchen for 2 hours and came back out with dinner. We sat here the entire time just talking. We don't usually have deep conversations because he likes to keep his feelings to himself. It's something that he hasn't been able to break away from yet, but he's trying.

"Hey Harry, you wanna know something?" I ask while running my fingers through his hair.

"What is it?"

"You're really gay." I tell and we both start laughing.

"Well you're literally dating a guy, so who's gayer now!"

"You, because I still like girls." He starts pouting.

"Damn, the gay has failed me. Gotta turn straight now. UMA, COME HERE BABE! I'M A HETERO NOW!" He jumps from my grasp and immediately makes a B-line for Uma, who was sitting at the table.

"Oh hell no, STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She says as she gets out of her chair and runs up the stairs. Harry follows her and we can't see them anymore. I get off the floor and get some of the spaghetti and meatballs off the table. I sit and talk with my remaining friends. I had an entire meatball stuffed in my mouth when I get a FaceTime call from Evie. I answer it.

"Hey, J-" She looks directly at me. I chew enough to speak.

"Hi, Evie." My voice came out muffled because of the meat in my mouth (A/N: Don't be a perv. <3).

"Well, I was calling to see if you guys wanted to have a Netflix Party later? The Kissing Booth 2 just came out and I wanted to watch with you guys." I finished chewing so she could hear me clearly now.

"Yeah, we would love to. What time?"

"At 8:00 tonight."

"Alright, I'll let everyone know. Byeeeee!"

"Byeeee!" We hang up the call and I make quick work with the rest of my food. I take my dishes and go to put them in the dishwasher. When I finish, I walk back into the living room and the lights turn off. I hear someone wheel something into the room. Whoever put something in here then runs out. Then, what I now know is our speaker, starts blasting Sk8er Boi. Bold of them to assume I won't rock out to this. I turn on the color-changing LEDs by feeling around the coffee table. The lights start shifting from color so color quickly. Those of us in the room start dancing around wildly while singing along. Uma runs down the stairs with Harry and Carlos in tow. I guess they're the ones behind this failed scheme. Makes sense, Carlos loves this song. They join our impromptu dance party and in no time at all everyone is bouncing around. Then, out of nowhere, Chad grabs Carlos's arm and pulls him into a kiss. Carlos kisses him back and we all clap for them. I feel like I should've seen it coming, but I really didn't. I go to Harry and pull him into a kiss too. When we pull apart, I look over and see Gil try to kiss Uma. She puts her Hand in front of his mouth.

"Don't. Even. Think. About it." We laugh at them. I get a text from Evie with the link for the Netflix party. We grab some extra blankets from the closet and get situated on the couch. I hook up my laptop to the TV. We make sure we're all connected. Ben and Mal are together, Evie and Doug, and the rest of us. Harry lays his head in my lap and I run my hands through his hair. I give him a kiss on the forehead as the movie started.

(A/N): I know this chapter was super hectic, and it's because I'm literally going crazy. This quarantine is crazy sometimes and chill other times. Anyway, love you guys, Later!