OCxCarlosxBenxJay: Pt 1

Chase DeVil was the brother of Carlos DeVil. He had snow white hair and crystal blue eyes. He was the more evil brother, and the more loved brother. Curella didn't treat him as bad as she did Carlos, not saying that she didn't treat him badly. After all it was still the isle, and she was still a villain. Chase would always try to protect his brother because he loved him (maybe a little too much). Chase on the other was more powerful that carlos could ever imagine. He had the third strongest magic on the isle, challenged only by Hades' ember and Maleficent's scepter. The only difference is he doesn't need an object to use his magic, he can do it all himself. But, allas that cursed barrier was keeping him from using it. It also turned out that being Carlos' brother did have some perks...

Chase POV

It's another wicked day on the isle today. Stealing and looting from the other residents with the crew. By crew I mean Mal, Evie, Jay, and of course Carlos. We're going around parading our evil when Maleficent comes to consult us. "Hey Mom" Mal said addressing her mother, who was blocked by two guards.

"Hello dear, I have outstanding news for all of you." We all looked at each other confused as to what "news" she was referring to.
"You will all be attending school in Auradon." She said happily. Jay, Evie, and Carlos tried to escape, but the guards held them back. They all saw this as a curse, But I saw it as an opportunity. If I could get off the isle and work my magic, then we'll rule Auradon in no time. The others on the other hand didn't reciprocate idea.
"Why do we have to go to the land filled with prissy pink princesses." Mal shouted back angrily.
"Because once you get your hands on Fairy Godmother's wand..."
"Then we can take over Auradon." I said finishing her sentence.
"Precisely." Maleficent said happily that I understood our parents plan. We all headed back to to our home where our parents further explained and we got packed to leave. We ended up in a limo driving to the broken bridge.
"It's a trap!" Mal shouted. We all started screaming and freaking out when a flash of light came through the window. We opened our eyes to see a bridge forming to take us across the water.
"Woah." We all said at the same time. The limo drove across the bridge, on its way to Auradon.