Jay x OC: Vacation Part 1

Aziz's POV

"Come on Jay, we're going to be late!" I yelled over my shoulder as I dashed across the tourney field. Jay sped up and was soon in front of me.

"Come on Aziz, hurry up!" He yelled back at me. I glared daggers at him, and he laughs a little. We continue running and dart across the bridge. It shakes under our combined weight, but there's no time for safety. Once across we bolt through the clearing and finally arrive at the enchanted lake. We collapse on the ground above the pavilion. We're both breathing heavily as we try to smooth out our breathing. We both turn to each other and burst out laughing. I hear footsteps and turn to see Mal, Evie, Ben, Harry, Audrey, Uma, and Gil. They stand a few metres away from us, waiting for us to finish. I hear a few whispers and murmurs among them, but I'm too busy trying to calm myself down. We were all hanging out at the enchanted lake to celebrate Harry's birthday. This was his first birthday party.

"Happy Birthday Harry." I say in a shy voice. He lets out a small chuckle.

"Thanks Aziz. Now come on, we're about to get in the water." He says in his signature accent.

I stand up and help Jay up too. We put our presents for Harry on the table. We both already had our swimming trunks on, so we didn't need to change. Jay quickly removes his shirt revealing his sculpted body. Before I could get a good look at his body, he ran and jumped in the lake. He emerges to the surface of the water.

"Come on Aziz, the water's fine!" He yells with a goofy smile plastered across his face. "Come on or else." He says. I raise an eyebrow and take a step back. He turns to the rest of our friends and gives them a nod. They all turn to me and start to walk out of the water towards me.

"I suggest you start running." Mal said with a crooked smile. I turn and burst into a mad dash. I hear their footsteps getting increasingly louder. Then I hear them all start to separate. I turn and see them running every which way. Oh no. I know this tactic. I continued running forward and hid behind a rock. I take a breather and look around me. The coast seemed to be clear until I heard a stick break. I turn and see Uma to the left of me. I turned to run the other way, but Carlos was blocking me. I step back and turn in front of me but of course, Jay is there. But I have a plan. I saunter over to Jay and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You know Jay there's something I've been meaning to tell you." I say as I lean in closer to him. I really wanted to kiss him at that moment, but I couldn't. Not right now. Once I was sure his guard was fully down, I grabbed his arm, turned around, and flipped him over my shoulder and onto the ground. He groans in pain on the ground. Carlos walks over and kneels next to Jay.

"Dude, you got played." He says while chuckling. I run away from the sorry scene, but instead of hiding in the woods, I go back to the enchanted lake. Once I arrive, I see Harry, Evie, Uma, and Gil all relaxing by the lake. I walk over and join them. I was having a splash fight with Harry and Gil when the others finally returned from the woods. They had defeated looks on their faces until they saw me. Their looks of defeat quickly shifted to that of rage.

"You were here the whole time!?" Mal asked, clearly enraged. Before I could give an answer, they all ran and jumped into the water, covering me in water in the process. They all swim around me and smash me all at once.

After some more swimming, partying, and food, we all walk back to the dorms together. We make some chit chat and jokes, just enjoying each other's company.

"So, guys, I'm going to Agrabah for spring break and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come along." I asked sheepishly. Evie turns to me.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say that we would love to come with you to Agrabah." They all nod their heads in agreement. I smile and we continue our friendly banter. When we get to the dorms, we all go our separate ways. I walk with Jay and Carlos back to their dorm before I go home. When we get there, Carlos walks inside. Jay goes to walk in too but I grab his arm to stop him. He turns around to look at me.

"Hey, I'm sorry about messing with you earlier. No hard feelings?" I open my arms for a hug.

"No hard feelings." He hugs me back. He steps inside his room and I go off to my mini castle. Evie isn't the only one who can live in style. Once I arrive, I shower and change into some dry clothes. I started to pack for the trip since it was in two days. I sent a text to our group chat outlining all the details of the trip. I get various confirmation texts back. I turn on my speakers and connect my phone. I turn on 'Sunday Best' by Surfaces and begin dancing.