40

~ I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water. "You are sad because he made out with another, right?" My dad asked making me turn around. "He can do what he wants. He is single" I said. "I know you like him... and that stupid kid likes you too" My dad said. "Why did he kissed that girl then?" I asked my dad. "Because he tries to forget you... he thinks you don't like him." My dad said. "Well sorry... but I am not ready" I said. "Oh" I heard a voice saying behind me. I turned around and saw......~

Shawn. Fuck.

"Uh I forgat my phone" Shawn said and grabbed his phone. His eyes found mine one last time before he walked away... Y/n don't let him walk away... I walked after Shawn and grabbed his arm. I holded his face with my hand and leaned in. Shawn also leaned in and our lips connected. Shawn deepend the kiss by holding me closer to him. "Come with me" Shawn whispered in my ear. I nodded and followed him in his car. Oh god
-
We drove in silent to Shawn's condo. I get out his car and walked to his condo. Shawn opened it and he immediately kissed me. I kissed him back and the soft kiss changed to a passionate kiss. Shawn pushes me against the wall and pushes his body against mine. He lifts me up and I immediately wrap my legs around his torso. Shawn walks to his bedroom and lays me softly down on his bed. He kisses me everywhere and then he puts my shirt off. I put his shirt off and his pants. My last clothes also go off. And then... well you know what happens after. I wake up In Shawn's arms. Shit... noway. I fastly grabbed my clothes and walked out his condo. "Sorry Shawn" I whispered before I grab a cab to go home. "Where were you?" My dad asks me when I come home. "Oh uh... nothing" I said and walk upstairs. "Y/N!" My dad yells. I walked downstairs again and looked in my dad's worried eyes. "I am just not ready for a relationship dad..." I whispered. My dad understood what I meant and opened his arms.
-
"If you don't wanna join tour and think first... tell me" My dad said. 2.5 weeks to think about it..has to be enough. "I still got 2.5 weeks to think. Dad, I wanna join tour. I always wanted to and now it is my chance" I said. My dad looked proudly in my eyes. "I love you" my dad said and kissed my forehead. "I love you too dadda" I answered and laid my head against my dad's chest. I go to my room and watched some youtube videos. After I called Rose and told her everything. "Y/N, ARE YOU COMING WITH ME TO THE STUDIO" My dad yelled. Shit.. studio means... Shawn. "UH OKAY" I yelled back. I know my dad wants me too.... here we go.. I grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs. I grabbed my shoes and jacket and putted them on. I stepped in my dad's car and we drove away... to the studio. We arrived at the studio and my dad gave me a smile before we walked inside. I followed my dad to the studio and saw him... Shawn. I sat down on another chair and didn't gave Shawn a look. Shit this is awkward. Shawn stood up and walked to the mic... and then he started to sing.....
-