22

I grabbed a shower and made ready for the day. I walked downstairs and made some breakfast. I walked in the livingroom and sat down on the couch. I watched some tv. After a while the doorbell goes. And then i heard a voice... of someone. Ofcourse he is here again..... I wanted to walk to my room but a voice stopped me. I turned around and saw him again..... it was....

Shawn
-
"Hey Y/n" Shawn said. I turned around and there he stands, Shawn. "Hey" i said softly. I walked to my room. I let me fall on my bed. Why is Shawn so much in our house the last time.... What the hell am i gonna do now? "Y/N" I heard my dad yelling. I walked downstairs. "Yes dad" i said. "Do you wanna join us watching this movie?" My dad asked. "Yeah sure" I said and sat down on the couch. Shawn sat next to me. My dad put the movie on and we watched it. After the movie I decided to go to my best friend Rose, i didn't spoke to her or saw her in a long time. "Hey dad, I am going to Rose" i said. "Yeah sure Honey, have fun" My dad said. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and walked out the house. I grabbed my bike and ride to Rose's house. I knocked on the door and her mother opens the door. "Hey!" Her mom said happy. "Hey" i said back. "Rose is upstairs" Rose's mother said. I smiled and thanked her. I walked upstairs to Rose her room. I knocked on her door and opened it. "Oh hey Y/n!!! I didn't see or spoke to you in ages!" Rose said happy and hugged me. "Hey!" I said. We sat down on her bed and Rose looked at me. "I know you for a long time, what is wrong?" Rose asked. She is my best friend and she sees when something is wrong. "I have a problem Rose, with Shawn...." i said.
-
"What the fuck did that asshole do?" Rose asked mad. "Nothing! But i think... i am in love with him but i cant" i said. "Why not? He is an good boy" Rose said. "Rose he don't like me" i said. "How am you so sure?" She asked. "He told me he wrote Kid in love kinda for me... but be said 'feelings change" I said. "Or he is scared? Scared you don't like him" Rose said. "No Rose, he made it clear." I said. "I don't know what i want Rose, i am going on tour with them" i said. "Your dad is there and the others, and if you can't handle it anymore. Call me and i take a plane" Rose said making me smile. "Thank you" i said. "Always" Rose said. I smiled and hugged her. Than my phone goes. I looked at my phone and saw.......