49

~ Shawn sang When your ready and my dad smiled like an idiot... just like me. "I love this song," I said. Shawn smiled and walked to me. He gave me a kiss on my cheek making me blush. "I wrote it for you," Shawn said. I smiled like an idiot. "I also wrote a song for you...." I said. I grabbed the guitar and started to sing....~

"It's like I'm frozen and can't move

My brain is broken only with you

Put on a cover and play it cool

I always have the same excuse

'Cause I can't get these words out

Though my thoughts are oh, so loud

My heart just wants to shout

But my mind don't match my mouth

Oh, oh, oh, oh

My mind don't match my mouth

Oh, oh, oh

My mind don't match my mouth'

Oh boy I've known you for all these years

And never once have I made it clear

That I'm falling, falling for you

'Cause if I told you, we'd fall through" I sang.

-

Shawn smiled like an idiot to me. "We won't fall through, I will catch our both," Shawn said. Making me smile even more. Shawn leaned to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek and on my forehead. "I told said it! You two are the perfect couple" My dad said. "One day you two will be together. And have the prettiest kids ever!!" My dad said happy. Me and Shawn chuckled. "For sure" Shawn said. "Yes" I said. Shawn looked at me. "I know you need some time to think. I mean everything goes so fast the last time.... just know that I will wait for you... till you are ready" Shawn said. I smiled like an idiot and jumped in his arms. "Tour is in 5 days," My dad said. "I know," I said. "I think I have to make myself mentally ready to be so long with this Canadian idiot here," I said. Shawn laughed. "Well that is a mean young lady," Shawn said. "I know," I said and smiled at him. He laughed and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

-

"Well I am going to the other studio maybe write some songs," I said. "Okay sure honey, I come to you when we are done," My dad said. I gave him a smile. "See you later sweetie," Shawn said making me blush. "See you later... idiot," I said and smiled. Shawn shook his head and laughed. I walked to the other studio and grabbed a guitar. I started playing some melodies.

"I sang my first melodies to you.

And so will I do with my last.

I will write my last song for you.

And play you my very last melodie." I sang.

I wrote it down and thought about Shawn. Could this be a song for him? Or for my dad? I don't know... for them both I think.

"And I swear I love you.

Even if I don't speak the words.

Believe me when I say.....

That my last song will be for you" I sang.

-

I played some last melodies. I wrote the lyrics down in my little book and played after some random songs from Ed Sheeran. Then the door opens... "Y/n can you please come for a second?" Brian asked. "Of course" I said and followed him. Brian gave me a sign that I had to be quiet. He opened the door of the studio where Shawn is. And then I saw what he meant.....