16

"Lets go back downstairs" Shawn said. I nodded and followed him. "So everything done for today?" Shawn asked to my dad. "Yes" My dad said. "Well i am going home, i see you guys later" Shawn said. I nodded and gave him a hug. I walked upstairs and made myself ready to go to bed. I walked inside the bathroom and i saw something..... i saw.....

A little note. I grabbed the note and readed whats on it. Wait... this is Shawn's handwriting.

-The note-

I know a girl, she's like a curse
We want each other, no one will break first
So many nights, trying to find someone new
They don't mean nothing compared to her, and I know
When people ask about us, now, we just brush it off
I don't know why we act like it means nothing at all
I wish that I could tell you that you're all that I want, yeah
I pretend that I'm not ready
Why do we put each other through hell?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?
And you say hi like you just met me
Why do we put each other through hell?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?

-end note-

Wow... this is definitely for a new song...is this about me? No Y/n stop it. He was really clear against your dad. He isn't in love with you. But the girl where he writed this for, has to be really special. I made myself ready for bed and did the note in my nightstand. Hoping nobody will find it. I go inside my bed and felt fast in a deep sleep.

I waked up because of the sunlight. Shit I forgat to close my curtains. I grabbed my phone and checked my social media. I walked downstairs and saw my mother in the kitchen. "Goodmorning mom" i said. "Goodmorning sweetheart!" My mom said. "Here, I made a smoothie for you" my mom said. "Thank you! I love you" i said. "I love you too" my mom said. "Is dad home?" I asked. "Yes in his workroom hun" my mom said. I nodded and walked to my dads workroom. "Morning" i said when i walked inside. "Goodmorning princess" my dad said and gave me a smile. "So how did you sleep?" My dad asked. "Mm fine, i forgat to close my curtains" i said. "Oh well that is annoying" my dad said making me chuckle. "Well today i am going to the studio, i will leave in a hour. Do you wanna go with me?" My dad asked me.

"Dad, i......"