28

~ "Shawn.... I am scared" I whispered back. "For what?" He asked. "Love maybe... or getting hurt... or being alone" I whispered back. "I will protect you. For all of that" Shawn said making me smile. "But......" Shawn said.~

"But are we really gonna do this? What if it becomes awkward again? We are going on tour soon..." Shawn said. "I don't know Shawn. But are we gonna stop ourself from this?" I asked. "I can't stop myself anymore" Shawn whispered. I kissed his lips softly. Shawn grabs my hips and moves me even closer to him. "Don't" I whispered. Shawn looked in my eyes and then he brushes his lips on mine. The kiss was full of love and needs. I need his lips. I need his love. I need him. I laid one of my hands on his hand on my hip and my other hand moved in his hand. "Wanna hold my hand?" Shawn whispered. "Yes" I whispered back. Shawn let go of my hip with one hand and grabbed my hand that laid on his. He interwins our fingers.
-
I smiled at him. He leaned in and our lips touched again. I did my hands in his hair making Shawn smile in the kiss. "Lets watch a movie" I whispered making Shawn nod. I jump off the kitchen counter and we watch to his couch. Shawn putted a Marvel movie on and i laid against him. He grabbed a blanket and we made ourself comfy. I rested my head on his chest and Shawn played with my hair softly. "I am so in love with you" Shawn whispered. I smiled at him. After a while we watched 3 more movies and we decided to eat pizza. Shawn ordered some pizza and we eated it. We checked our phones and I saw Shawn texting Camilla. Shawn saw I was looking with him and he looked, Annoyed? He moved a little from me on the couch. Making me confuse. Is he keeping a secret from me? I brushed it off. After 20 minutes Shawn was still on his phone texting with Camilla I guess. I decided to grab my stuff and leave. "Were are you going?" Shawn asked. "Home" I said and left. I grabbed my bike and drove home. When I arrived home I talked to my parents, playing like I was totally fine. I walked to my room a while later and let me fall on my bed.
-
"Talk to him" My dad said. I looked confused at my dad. "Shawn texted me. "My dad said. I rolled my eyes and let my head rest on the bed again. "He was just texting his best friend, everything is fine" I said. "Were you jealous?" My dad asked. "Annoyed because he was like texting a long time while I was still there. He also could wait a minute till I left" I said. My dad nodded. "You know this fight sounds ridiculous?" My dad asked. "Its not a fight" I said. "Well he thinks it is and he is scared of it" My dad said. "I just think I am not ready for a relationship with him" I said. "That's up to you, but talk to him" My dad said. I nodded. "I will bring you" My dad said. We walked to his car and stepped in. I don't want to destroy everything.... but I definitely need to talk to him. We arrived at the building where Shawn lives and I walked to his condo. I knocked on his door. And the door opens.....
-