10

I walked to the starbucks and saw Shawn outside with some girls, Fans. The girls walked away and i walked to Shawn. "Hey!" Shawn said. I smiled. We go inside and told our orders. "Y/n... i got you something..." Shawn said.

He grabbed the bag he has with him. He gave me the bag and smiled. "Open it!" Shawn said. I smiled and opened the bag. I saw a hoodie, a t-shirt and a bracelet. The hoodie was from In my blood and the t-shirt from lost in japan. And the bracelet was with a heart and Shawn on it. I smiled. "Thank you so much Shawn" i said. "No problem, If you come to my tour you have to got some clothes from me, the best singer ever" Shawn said and smirked. "Oh shut up 'best singer' but thank you" i said. I walked to Shawn and gave him a hug. I sat down and we drank our drinks.

After a while Shawn asked me "Do you wanna go with me to the studio? So we can talk about my idea of singing 2 songs together. Your dad is already there" "yeah sure" i said. We walked to his car and he drived to the studio. We walked inside and i saw my dad. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and i saw a smile on his face. Yes i really have a good connection with my dad. He is my everything. "Hey honey" my dad said. "Hey dadda" i said. Shawn walked to the studio and my dad signed me to go in too. I rolled my eyes but i walked inside the studio after Shawn. Oh boy.

Shawn smiled at me and i sat down on a chair. "So lets sing perfectly wrong together" Shawn said making me nod simply. Shawn started with singing and i joined him. After a while i heard my dad clapping. "YES YES YES!" My dad said happy making me laugh. "I am proud that i can call you my daughter" My dad said making me smile. Wow i felt that in my heart. I gave my dad a hug and i felt how he gave a kiss on my hair. Yes i really love my dad guys. I adore him. He is the best human on this earth for me.

"We have to sing this one together on tour for sure! If you want..." Shawn said. I looked at Shawn. "Okay" i said. "I do it, but i wanna choose the other song!" I said. "Deal!" Shawn said. We talked some more and had fun. I was thinking about what which song i wanted. But deep inside i already knew which one i wanted. I had a  really hard time, Shawn wrote a song about that one.... A little too much is about me. "I know which song i want" i said. Shawn looked at me and my dad too. "A little too much" i said. "Uh- yeah ofcourse" Shawn said. They think that song only reminds me of the bad time in my life. But that's not true. That song helps me. "Are you sure?" My dad asked. "Yes" i said. "Okey" They both said and nodded.

"Y/n, can i bring you with me to a special place?" Shawn asked. "Yes sure" i said. My dad smirked and nodded. I walked after Shawn to his car. He blindfoold me and he started the car. After a while the car stopped. I heart Shawn's door opening and closing. Then i heard my door opening. I felt how his warm hand grabbed mine. He unlocked my belt and then he helped me out of his car. He walked with me somewhere.

"You can put the blindfoold of now" Shawn said. I pulled the blindfoold off and i couldn't believe my eyes. I saw.......