12

But then i saw someone i thought i won't see today, here... i saw.....

Shawn.

"I like that dress" Shawn said making me blush. "You make me little sis blush!" Liam said smirking. "Oh shut up" i said and rolled my eyes. "If you don't buy it i will buy it for you by the way!" Liam said. "Oh i don't mind that" i said smiling. "Oh shut up and give me the dress" Liam said. I laughed and go in the fitting room again and put my own clothes on and gave Liam the dress. Shawn is busy with making photos with fans.

A girl walked to me and smiled. "Are you and Shawn a couple?" She asked. "Nope" i said. "Why? Didn't he tell you he has a crush on you?" She asked. "Well he don't, we are just friend hun" i said and gave her a soft smile. "Well how Shawn looks at you, is like he sees a Angel, what you are. When you talk to him he immediately smiles. When he hears your name, he starts blushing immediately. So you guys are just friends?" The girl asked with giving me a cute smile. "Wow, and yes we are." I said. "Okay, well can i get a hug from you? And your autograph and a photo... please?" She asked. "Yes sure hun!" I said and hugged her. And gave her a autograph and made a picture with her. "Just remember that if you ever get something with him, I told you! And you two would be perfect together. Love you!" She said. I smiled. "I love you too hunny, and i will remember that" i said. She smiled and gave me one last hug. And than she walked away.

Damn.

"Did he gave all the girls what they want?" Liam asked. I looked at him and laughed. "Not yet i think" i said and looked how Shawn was talking to his fans. So cute how sweet he is and how much he does for them. It warms my heart, as friends. Shawn smiled at me and i gave him one back. Mendes what are you doing with me? Liam was smirking next to me. "What?" I asked. "Oh its just really funny to see how in love you both are but you both dont want to admit it. Its cute" Liam said. I rolled my eyes and punched him. "Shut up, i am only friends with him" i said. "Yeah sure Sis, i know you, really good. So keep lieing to yourself. But i know the truth." Liam said and smirked.... again.

Shawn walked to us and smiled. "I love my fans" Shawn said. "And Y/n" Liam said and smirked. I rolled my eyes but i saw a soft blush on Shawn's cheeks. "Lets go to starbucks, i want coffee and a muffin. Shawn are you joining us?" I asked. "Yes sure" Shawn said. I smiled and we walked to starbucks.

We told our orders and sat down at a table. "So are you guys excited for tour?" Liam asked. "Ofcourse!" Shawn said. "Yes for sure!" I said happy. "I mean come'on, i don't have to miss dad. And i can do schoop there so thats awesome and i can enjoy shows almost every night. And last but not least, i can travel around the world! And meet some fans!" I said happy making the both boys smile. "You really are excited ha?" Shawn said. "Yes!!" I said. Our names were called as a sign our orders were ready. Liam and Shawn walked to get the orders and gave it to us. After we talked and enjoyed our orders Liam had to go to his friends. So me and Shawn decided to go to the park, just to walk and have fun. We were walking and it was getting cold, really cold. Shawn saw it and gave me his jacket. He was wearing a hoodie so he doesn't had it cold without jacket. I smiled and thanked him. It was his cute denim jacket that i adore. "I love this one" i said. "I have a deal......" Shawn said.