47

~ Liam kept staring at me and Shawn. "What is wrong?" I asked Liam. "And you two are not dating?" Liam asked. "No...." I said. I looked at Shawn who looks at his food. Shit did I hurt him? But we aren't dating... after dinner we sat down at the couch again. Shawn grabbed a guitar that stands in our livingroom. "So I wrote this song a while ago..." Shawn said and started playing and singing. Making my eyes tear up... he sang....~

"Maybe I had too many drinks
But that's just what I needed
I hope that you don't think that what I'm saying sounds conceited
When I look across the room, and you're staring right back at me
Like somebody told a joke and we're the only ones laughin'
Don't know why I tried
'Cause ain't nobody like you
Familiar disappointment every single time I do
Every single night my arms are not around you
My mind's still wrapped around you
Baby, tell me when you're ready
I'm waitin'
Baby, any time you're ready
I'm waitin'" Shawn sang looking in my eyes.
-
"Even ten years from now
If you haven't found somebody
I promise, I'll be around
Tell me when you're ready
I'm waitin', I'm waitin'" Shawn sang when he sang the whole song. He laid the guitar next to him and my dad looked at him..."Tell me Shawn, did you wrote this for Y/n?" My dad asked. "Everyone knows that answer already" My mom said. I looked at Shawn. I walked to him and grabbed the guitar. I sat down on the couch again and started singing...

" I know a girl, she's like a curse
We want each other, no one will break first
So many nights, trying to find someone new
They don't mean nothing compared to her, and I know
When people ask about us, now, we just brush it off
I don't know why we act like it means nothing at all
I wish that I could tell you that you're all that I want, yeah
I pretend that I'm not ready
Why do we put each other through hell?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?
And you say hi like you just met me
Why do we put each other through hell?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?" I sang.
-
Shawn looked at me with wide eyes. "How-" Shawn tried to say. "You left the note on my bathroom floor" I said. "Shawn...." I said. "Yes they are about Y/n" Shawn said making me look at him. "But for me its clear... she needs time. And she will get the time. I know her past and I understand she can't trust me. So I will give her time. I will wait.. till she is ready" I said. My dad stood up and gave Shawn a bro hug. "Thanks...." I whispered. Shawn gave me a smile. "I should go" Shawn said and walked to the front door. I followed him and leaned against the wall looking at how he grabbed his stuff. He looked at his jacket that he gave me a while ago, laying on the stool in the hall. "You can have it back if you want...." I whispered. Shawn turned around and looked at me.
-
"You can keep it.... I also have your scrunchie" Shawn said. "You still have it?" I asked. Shawn pulled his arm out his long sleeves and showed me that he was wearing my scrunchie. "It only lost your sentence..." Shawn whispered. "Follow me" I said. Shawn nodded softly and I walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed my daily parfum and putted it on the scrunchie. "Here... it is back now" I said. Shawn gave me a smile. "Thank you..." Shawn said. "Can you bring your deo with you tomorrow to the studio" I said. Shawn looked confused to me. "Do- do I smell bad?" Shawn asked. "No, the jacket also lost your sentence" I said and Shawn gave me a smile. "I will" Shawn said. I smiled. I walked to Shawn and gave him a hug. He closed his arms around me and gave me a soft kiss on my hair. "One day, you and me on the beach. Together" Shawn whispered. "One day" I whispered back. And then Shawn...........