51

~ "So you and Shawn?" Brian asked. "Mm?" I said. "I see the love in you guys' eyes..." Brian said. "You heard my dad... I first want to give it some time, before things get serious" I said. "I get that" Brian answered. "But I want an invitation to your wedding!" Brian said. I gave him a smile. "I will" I whispered. "Y/n? Can I tell you something?" Shawn's voice said through the canteen. I looked up and nodded. I walked to Shawn and followed him to another corner of the canteen. And then he started to talk......~

"So the tour is soon," Shawn said. "4 days," I said. "I am so excited," I said. "I know... uhh," Shawn said. "What's wrong Shawn?" I asked. "I am going earlier," Shawn said. "What why?" I asked. " Your dad and I are going earlier.. to fix some things and make things ready. So what I wanted to ask is...you can join us" Shawn said. "That is amazing!" I said. "When are we going?" I asked. "Tomorrow, Andrew just ordered tickets and fixed everything," Shawn said.

-

"Okay!" I said. "So you are joining us?" My dad asked. He stood behind Shawn for I think 10 seconds. "Yes!" I said. My dad smiled. "Well let's go home and pack our stuff," my dad said. I nodded and followed him to the car after he said bye to Shawn. Before we walked out of the studio, I gave Shawn a look and a smile. Shawn smiled back. I stepped in the car with my dad and he drove to our house. "It's really gonna happen," My dad said making me look confused at him. "You are gonna join us for tour... for the first time," My dad said. I smiled and nodded. "I am so excited," I said. We arrived home and walked inside. I walked to my room and started packing all my stuff. And then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said. My mom walked in. "Hey Mom," I said. "Hey honey," My mom said and sat down on my bed. "So you're leaving earlier?" My mom said. "Yes only 3 days earlier or something," I said. "Well, I had plans with you those 3 days." My mom said. "Sorry Mom, we can do that later," I said. "Or you go later?" My mom said.

-

"Mom... This is my first tour with Dad and Shawn. What I always wanted. I always had to wave him out and say goodbye to him for 4 months... before he came back in his break. I always dreamed of going with him and seeing so many people who my dad and Shawn are making happy. I really want to see the magic that dad always talks about. The love he always says he gets and... the shows are like a different world to him. And I know I maybe go earlier now. But it's my first time... and maybe the only time I go. So mom... I really want to have the whole experience. I want to be there with every step dad takes." I said. My mom nodded softly.

-

"I know.. You always had a better relationship with your dad. Even when he goes away you always told me 'As long as he is happy and he comes back... I am happy. You look so much like him Y/n.. And I am so proud of that. So I won't be in your way. You need to be with your dad now. I love you. You are my child... my daughter.. my little princess. And I want you to be happy. So call me every night and come back in the break with your dad." My mom said. "I will mom, I love you too, and thank you," I said. "It's my job...as a mom," She said with a smile and left my room. "Hey," I heard behind me. I turned around and saw....

-