41

Also ignore the bad english, it's not my first language. And I wrote this pretty long ago!! <3

~  We arrived at the studio and my dad gave me a smile before we walked inside. I followed my dad to the studio and saw him... Shawn. I sat down on another chair and didn't gave Shawn a look. Shit this is awkward. Shawn stood up and walked to the mic... and then he started to sing.....~

"First you say you love me then you say you don't
I wake up in the mornin' and I'm all alone
Tell me that you're with it then you say you won't
Can you make your mind up?
Please, I'm losin' my patience
You know I'm losin' my patience, yeah

I'm in your room, it's just us two
I feel you getting closer
You rest your head upon my chest
Deep down I know that this should be
The last time I come over
You always leave me such a mess" Shawn sang looking in my eyes. A little tear rolled down my cheek. "Its not done yet.. I am busy writing it" Shawn said to my father. My father nodded softly. My dad looked at me and then at Shawn.
-
"Okay what happens between you guys?" Andrew asked. I looked at Shawn and shaked my head softly to let him know he can't tell him. "Nothing dad" I said and gave my dad a smile. "Are you two stupid?" My dad asked making me and Shawn look confused. "You two are in love with each other! Stop with playing with each others hearts!" My dad said kinda mad. "But I-" I said. "ITS DONE WITH THE BUTS" My dad yelled. Making me look shocked at Shawn. Shawn also looked shocked. "Why are you two so blind? You two are keeping hurting each other..." My dad said. "But I just can't do this" I said. "What?" My dad asked. "I can't give my love to someone if I don't even know what love is. I can't promise stuff If I don't even know what I want. Dad I just don't know. I don't know what I want. I don't know if I am in love with Shawn or that it are just friendship feelings. Dad I just fucking don't know" I said frustrated  a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away and walked out of the studio. I walked outside. I heard footsteps following me.
-
I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and looked in his beautiful hazel eyes. "Its okay" Shawn whispered. "Its not. We are playing with each other. I am playing with you" I said. Shawn moved me closer to him. We sat down on a bench. I laid my head on Shawn's shoulder. I felt him pressing a kiss on my hair.

"When I hear you sing, it gets hard to breathe
Can't help but think every song's about me
And every line, every word that I write
You are the muse in the back of my mind, oh" Shawn softly sings.

"Oh boy I've known you for all these years
And never once have I made it clear
That I'm falling, falling for you
'Cause if I told you, we'd fall through" I softly sang. Making Shawn look in my eyes. "We'd fall through" He repeats. I nodded softly looking away from his eyes. Shawn grabbed my hand making me look at it. He rubs my hand softly with his thumb. "Y/n I-......" Shawn said making me look surprised at him... he said.........
-