13

We were walking and it was getting cold, really cold. Shawn saw it and gave me his jacket. He was wearing a hoodie so he doesn't had it cold without jacket. I smiled and thanked him. It was his cute denim jacket that i adore. "I love this one" i said. "I have a deal......" Shawn said.

"You can keep my jacket if i can have your yellow scrunchie" Shawn said pointing at my yellow scrunchie i was wearing around my wrist. I smiled and hugged him. "THANK YOU!" I yelt happy. He laughed because of my reaction. I gave him my scrunchie and he did it around his wrist.

"That is actually goals" i chuckled. Shawn looked at me smiled. "I saw to all the boys i loved before to, and i just like the scrunchie" Shawn said making me smile. "Cute" i said. He gave me a warm smile and we walked futher.

"So are you excited for the tour?" Shawn said. "Yes i am" i said. "So your dad told me you always loved traveling" Shawn said. "Yes i do. I can't wait to see all the beautiful countries and different people. And I love drawing so i can do it there too" i said. "That sounds awesome" shawn said. "Thank you, and ofcourse i love it to see you perform every night" i said. Shawn smiled. "I can't wait either." Shawn said. We walked some more and after a while Shawn brought me home. "I had a good time" Shawn said. "Me too! I see you soon, Shawn" i said. "Yes, see you soon Y/n" Shawn said. I smiled and walked inside. "Hey! That is Shawn's jacket!" My dad said smirking. "Yes, i can keep it" i said. My dad smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room. Am i falling in love with Shawn?

The next morning i walked downstairs and i heard Shawn's voice. "Is that Y/n's srunchie?" My dad asked. "Yes it was kinda a deal, she could have my jacket and i get her scrunchie" Shawn said. "Thats her favorite, she never gives it was." My dad said. "Well than she really loves the jacket" Shawn said. I heard my dad laughing. "You two are so in love with each other." My dad said. "So now about tour" Shawn said changing the subject. I walked inside the kitchen were they were sitting at the kitchen island. "Hey honey" my dad said. "Hey dadda, oh hey Shawn" i said. "Hey hun" Shawn said. I gave him a smile and grabbed a apple and a bottle of water.

"So what are your plans today honey?" My dad asked. "Mm i don't know. Maybe i am gonna hang out on the couch and watch some movies" i said. "You never hang out with friend the last time hun" my dad said. "Because they all are on vacation" i said. "Well soon you are going on a long vacation" my dad said and winked at me. I laughed and walked to the couch. I heard my dad and Shawn talking about tour and stuff.

 "So you are not gonna tell me the truth?" My dad asked Shawn. "About what?" Shawn asked. "Oh come on! Shawn i see you like her! And she liked you!" My dad said. "Did she say that to you?" Shawn asked. "No but i know my daughter" My dad answered. "We are just friends Andrew" Shawn said. Why did those words hurt me?

"Y/N! ME AND SHAWN ARE GOING TO THE STUDIO! I WILL BE BACK TONIGHT DARLING!" My dad yelt. "OKAY HAVE FUN" I yelt back. Well guess who is gonna be alone today? Me! I decided to search for a fun movie. I saw ' To all the boys i loved before' and clicked on it. I love that movie! I thought immediately back at yesterday night. How Shawn gave me his jacket and how he still wears my scrunchie. Is he gonna wear it always now? I don't know but we will see. "Y/N!!" I heard a voice yelling. I walked to the place the voice came. And i saw.......