18

I walked to the piano and played a little too much. The song that he wrote about me. I decided to go to the studio were my dad, Shawn and the crew are. I walked to the studio and opened the door. And than......

And than.....

I heard my name. "Yes she is joining tour." My dad said. "That is amazing!" Mike said. Mike is pretty close with me. "Yes i can't wait" Shawn said. "Hey guys" i said when i walked in. "Hey hun" my dad said i smiled and sat down on the couch. "So were are you guys talking about?" I asked. "Tour" Mike said. I nodded and gave him a smile. "I can't wait! Only 4.5 weeks!" I said.

"Haha i am also really excited! Finally your coming with us!" Zubin said. I smiled and nodded.  "When are you gonna write your own songs?" My dad asked me. Shawn looked in my eyes. "Uh not now" i said. Shawn looked confused at me but i brushed it off. If i tell my dad about my songs, he is gonna be really annoying about me and Shawn... and my other songs... well nobody can hear them. "Okay, well hopefully tour gives you some insperation" my dad said. I nodded and gave him a soft smile. "I am gonna jam some more" i said. They all nodded and i walked to the other studio. After 5 minutes Shawn walked in. "Why don't you tell your dad about your song? It is awesome" Shawn said.

"Because.... special reasons" i said. Shawn looked confused and sat down across me. "Well, which special reasons?" Shawn asked. "Just let it go" i said. "I just want to make it better before i show him." I said. Shawn nodded softly but i still saw the confusing in his eyes. He stood up and walked away, to their studio. Fuck, how am i gonna fiks this?

I grabbed my notebook and wrote some things ideas in it.

I walked to the piano and just played some melodies. After 1 hour i decided to go back and than i heard Shawn singing....