6

And then someone knocked on the door and opened it.... and then I saw.....

Shawn Mendes.

"Hey" he said and gave me a smile. "Hey" I said.  "Is Andrew in a meeting?" He asked. "Yes shouldn't you be there too?" I asked. "Noo too boring for me" Shawn said. "Aha that's why my dad is so important, he does all the boring stuff" I said making Shawn laugh . "Yes he does" Shawn said and laughed too. "So I am gonna grab some starbucks. Wanna join?" Shawn asked. "Yes please" I said making Shawn smile.

We walked to his car and go inside of it. Shawn drived to the starbucks and we walked inside. Some fans walked to us and asked for pictures. Oh did I already told you that almost everyone knows I am Andrew's daughter? Well they know.

We ordert or drinks and sit down at a little table. "So how are you?" Shawn asked. "I am good" I said. I am a fan of Shawn, yes. But I am also the daughter of his manager... "but I hate it that my dad is gonna leave for tour pretty soon..." I said. Shawn looked in my eyes. "Yeah I know... it should be awful for you" Shawn said. "Yeah but I will come in vacations" I said shawn smiled and he nodded.

"Well let's go back" Shawn said. I gave him a smile and nodded. We walked back to his car and he drived back to the office. We walked to my dad's office and we go inside. "Hey, how was your date with Shawn?" My dad asked. I felt that I was blushing so I tried to hide it. "It wasn't a date dad" I said. "Yeah sure, I see that you are blushing." My dad said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and sit down on his couch. "So I brought your things, why did I have to wait here?" I asked. "Well.... I have good news. But first can you please get some coffee for me?" My dad asked. "Sure" I said. I grabbed his cup and walked to the coffee thing. I made coffee and saw Shawn laughing with some friends of him. And then I saw.... Brian! My best friend. I set the cup on a table and runned to Brian. I runned in his arms and he holded me.

"I missed you too" he said and chuckled. "Where were you idiot" I asked. "Vacation... I flied around the whole world!" Brian said. I smiled. "I forgat.." I said. He laughed. "That's okay" he said. I gave him another hug and we talked some more about his holiday. Then I grabbed my dad's cup, the coffee was still warm. And I walked to my dad's office.

I knocked on the door of my dad's office and walked inside. "Hey" I said. He gave me a smile. "That took long" he said. "I saw Brian" I said. "Oh haha I got you" My dad said and smiled. I gave him a smile back and sat down on his couch again.

"You had good news for me?" I asked. "Yes that's true!" My dad said. "Well I called with your school and talked a lot with them..... you can join the tour but......." My dad said.