21

And started singing...

"I know a girl, she's like a curse
We want each other, no one will break first
So many nights, trying to find someone new
They don't mean nothing compared to her, and I know
When people ask about us, now, we just brush it off
I don't know why we act like it means nothing at all
I wish that I could tell you that you're all that I want, yeah
I pretend that I'm not ready
Why do we put each other through hell?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?
And you say hi like you just met me
Why do we put each other through hell?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?" I sang.

I remembered all the words of the note. I don't know what is happening to me. But I can't be in love and i don't want to be in love. Not with him. "We can go home, i am done" My dad said. "How long are you standing there?" I asked. "1 minute" My dad said. He didn't hear me sing. Luckly. "Lets go" i said and stood up. I walked with my dad to the exit. "Don't you want to say bye to Shawn?" My dad asked. "No" I said. "Okay" My dad said confused and followed me to his car. I got in and my dad started the car. "What is happening between you and Shawn?" My dad asked. "Nothing" i said. "I know there is something, what is happening?" My dad asked. "Nothing dad" i said. My dad looked in my eyes but brushed it off. He started the car. After a while we arrived home and i walked immediately to my room. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Why? I don't know. Why am i sad? Dissapointed? Or mad? I don't know. I heard my door opening and i looked at my door. It is my mom. "Hey baby" my mom said and walked inside my room. "Hey mom" i said. "Your dad told me, that you aren't so happy" my mom said. I looked at her. "What do you do when you think your in love but you don't want to be in love? You don't even know sure your really in love? When you know the other doesn't feel the same for you. What do you do?" I asked.

"Shawn?" My mom asked. I looked away from her. "Baby, what do you do, its pretty simple. You think. You only think about what you want. You have to figure out what you really feel and want" my mom said. I looked at her and nodded. "Your right" i said. My mom gave me a smile and i gave her a hug. "My little girl" my mom whispered and gave me a kiss on my hair. "Mom?" I asked. "Yes?" My mom said. "Can you don't tell dad about this?" I asked. Ofcourse baby" my mom said. I gave her a smile. My mom walked out my room and i grabbed something to drink and eat. After 20 minutes we eated dinner but didn't really talk. After dinner i made ready for bed and go inside my bed. I watched one more movie and felt asleep pretty fast. I waked up because of the sunlight in my face. Ofcourse, I forgat about the curtains again. I get up out my bed and walked to my bathroom.

I grabbed a shower and made ready for the day. I walked downstairs and made some breakfast. I walked in the livingroom and sat down on the couch. I watched some tv. After a while the doorbell goes. And then i heard a voice... of someone. Ofcourse he is here again..... I wanted to walk to my room but a voice stopped me. I turned around and saw him again..... it was....