15

"So fluffy and soft" i mumbled. Shawn laughed because of my reaction.

He looked deep in my eyes and than he.......

He looked away. Y/n how can you be so stupid of thinking that he likes you...." How long has this to be on my face?" Shawn asked. "20 minutes" i said. "Okay i have to do some things for tour with Andrew. Can you call me after 20 minutes?" Shawn asked. "Yes sure" i said. Shawn gave me a soft smile and walked away. "You are not in love with him y/n" i whispered against myself. I walked downstairs and heard my dad talk. "Hahah that mask looks so funny on you Shawn!" My dad said and laughed. "Oh shut up it is good for my skin" Shawn said. 

I walked to the kitchen and i grabbed cola and chips. I walked to my room and set a timer for the masks. I texted with Rose about everything and than the timer goes after 20 minutes. I walked downstairs to call Shawn. "You are so in love with her" my dad said. Wait what.. who? "No i am not" Shawn said. "Shawn, maybe you can lie to yourself... but not to me" My dad said. "We don't fit together" Shawn said.

"That is what you are telling yourself because you are scared to fall in love Shawn. I know her. She is my daughter. Shawn she is completely in love with you." My dad said. Wait... he means me...

"Andrew can you please stop about it? I just don't wanna think about this all. Love is complicated and it makes you blind. She is just a friend and that i enough okay. If i was in love with her.. i wanted more. But i don't so stop" Shawn said.

"Loves makes you blind, but also dumb. Shawn you are so stupid! You are in love with her. And one day you are gonna regret not being honest to yourself and everyone else. She is not gonna wait for you, no she never did. She is living and you are. And there is a chance you will lose her... if you don't tell her soon. Because maybe you are scared to spring of that cliff... but she maybe isn't. And she is not gonna wait forever on that cliff for you Shawn. Well maybe if you tell her you are scared, but if she doesn't know... she maybe thinks you will follow. But if you don't because ur scared. You will lose each other" Andrew said.

.Shawn didn't answer.

"Hey Shawn. Its time to get the mask off" i said when i walked inside my dads work room. "Okay" Shawn said and walked after me to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and gave Shawn one too. I made it wet and get the mask off. Shawn did the same and i did the towel away. "I also have a really good cream. Wanna try?" I asked. Shawn nodded and gave me a soft smile.

I saw that he is deep in his thoughts. Well i understand that. My dad told him a deep... complicated...story.  i grabbed the cream and gave him some on his hands. I did some on my own hands too and put it on my face. I looked in the mirror to do the cream in a good way. Shawn did the same. And then our eyes met. Shawn broke the eye contact and looked away. "Everything okay?" I asked. "Yes!" Shawn said and gave me a soft smile. I know it was a fake smile. Because i told you i met him 8 times (now more). But in those 8 time i met Shawn and not Shawn Mendes. He told me things about his self. I know him and that smile is fake. "Shawn what is wrong?" I asked. "Nothing i think some nervous for the tour" Shawn said. "Okay" i said. I know he is lieing but he is not gonna tell me anyway.

"Lets go back downstairs" Shawn said. I nodded and followed him. "So everything done for today?" Shawn asked to my dad. "Yes" My dad said. "Well i am going home, i see you guys later" Shawn said. I nodded and gave him a hug. I walked upstairs and made myself ready to go to bed. I walked inside the bathroom and i saw something..... i saw.....