PT2

As the week goes by Naomi starts to notice things about her new friends, they're always cold, they don't eat at lunch, they all have the same coloured eyes, they're all unnaturally pale and she is emotionally and mentally drawn to Jasper

As the week goes by Naomi starts to notice things about her new friends, they're always cold, they don't eat at lunch, they all have the same coloured eyes, they're all unnaturally pale and she is emotionally and mentally drawn to Jasper. As the weekend rolls round Naomi leans against her car talking to the Cullen's "Our parents wanted to know if you'd like to stay over this weekend?" Alice asks her. "I'll have to ask dad but it should be alright." she agrees. "Okay, we also know that you have some questions and theories you want to ask us. We promise that we'll answer them this weekend." Jasper tells her. "Pinky Promise?" Naomi asks with a smirk as she holds up her hand, pinky up. Jasper smiles and links his pinky with hers "Pinky Promise Darlin." he agrees. Naomi smiles "I'll message you when I know if I can stay over." she tells him before getting in her car and driving home.

Naomi walks into the house and heads into the kitchen where her dad is cleaning his hand gun and his shotgun "Hey dad. The Cullen Family wanted to know if I could stay over this weekend. Can I?" she asks. "Not a problem with me. Make sure that you do all your homework though." Charlie responds. "Thanks dad." Naomi smiles before running upstairs to her room and messaging Jasper.
Naomi 🦢 - Dad said I can stay over
Jasper ✨ - Great, I'll be at yours in 15 to pick you up
Smiling Naomi grabs her bag and packs her clothes and make up for the weekend along with her bag for school on Monday. Grabbing her bags she walks downstairs and puts her stuff by the door "Dad?" she calls out. "Still in the kitchen." Charlie responds making Naomi walk back through to the kitchen. "Jasper is picking me up in five." she tells him. "Okay, make sure that you're good for Dr and Mrs Cullen." Charlie says. "I will dad." Naomi smiles as her phone buzzes.
Jasper ✨ - Outside
"That's Jasper. I'll see you Monday." Naomi tells Charlie, kissing his cheek. "Bye Sweetheart." Charlie smiles as he watches his eldest daughter leave. Naomi walks over to Jasper's car and throws her bags in the back before climbing in "Ready?" Jasper asks. "Yep." Naomi smiles making Jasper smile and start driving to his house.

Jasper drives down a winding driveway making Naomi laugh slightly "Guessing your family likes privacy?" she asks. "What gives you that idea?" Jasper jokes. "No idea." Naomi responds making them both chuckle. Soon Jasper pulls up to a white and glass house "Woah, this place is beautiful." Naomi remarks. "Esme will be happy to hear that, she designed this place." Jasper responds parking his car and jumping out, walking round to Naomi's side he opens her door for her. "Such a gentleman." she teases. "Only for you Darlin." Jasper smiles. Chuckling Naomi grabs her bag, Jasper grabbing the other bag "I can take it." she tells him. "Wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't carry at least one of your bags." Jasper responds making Naomi laugh and let him carry the bag. Jasper leads her up and into the house "Put your bag here and we'll take it up later. Carlisle and Esme are looking forward to meeting you." he tells her as he puts the bag he's holding by the stairs. Naomi copies him before letting him lead her into the open plan living room, walking in she spots the others scattered round on the chairs and sofas "Uou must be Naomi, I'm Esme and this is my husband Carlisle." a brunette smiles standing up and walking over with a blonde man next to her. "It's lovely to meet you Doctor and Mrs Cullen." Naomi smiles. "Please, call us Esme and Carlisle." Carlisle tells her. Naomi smiles and nods before she is hugged by her pixie like friend "I'm so happy that you came!" Alice squeals. Chuckling Naomi hugs her friend "I'm happy I could come." she responds a they pull away. Naomi turns to Esme "You have an amazing home, Jasper mentioned that you designed it." she tells her. "Thank you, it keeps me busy while they are at school and Carlisle is at work. "It beautiful designed. I love the colours and how open it is." Naomi compliments. "You seem to have an eye for designing aswell." Esme smiles as she leads Naomi over to the large sofa. "I like designing different things. Clothes, rooms, I'm not picky on what I'm designing I just enjoy doing it." Naomi explains. "You'll have to come and see my office at some point, I'll show you some designs I'm working on. I could use a new set of eyes to look over them." Esme tells her. "I would love to." Naomi tells her.