T3

The next day Naomi climbs out her car and walks over to the others, Jasper immediately kisses her softly making her smile "Where's Edward?" she asks realising that he isn't there

The next day Naomi climbs out her car and walks over to the others, Jasper immediately kisses her softly making her smile "Where's Edward?" she asks realising that he isn't there. "Your sister is his blood singer." Walter tells her. Naomi looks confused "Her scent makes him want to drain her, he's gone to visit our cousins so he can get full control before he comes back to school." Jasper explains. Naomi nods "Just to warn you guys, Bella is interested in you. She started asking me a load of questions last night. I told her that you guys just like to keep to yourselves but she won't stop, she wants to know all about you." she explains. "I'll keep an eye on her in my visions." Alice tells them. "Good idea, if she asks you more questions let us know." Walter tells her. "Will do." Naomi nods, leaning into Jasper's embrace as the bell rings. "Come on, we've got English first." Jasper smiles kissing her head.

At lunch Naomi sits on Jasper's lap while eating "She keeps staring." Rosalie tells them. "Ignore her, I do." Naomi shrugs. They all chuckle slightly as Naomi looks over to see Bella looking at them still "Give me a sec." she says standing up and walking over to her younger sister. Bella looks at her "Hey Naomi." she greets. "Hey,  an we talk?" she asks motioning to the door. Nodding Bella stands up and follows her out the cafeteria "What's up?" she asks. "You've been staring at us all lunch and it's making it very uncomfortable. I want to be able to spend time with my boyfriend and best friends without you constantly watching." Naomi responds. "Where's Edward?" Bella asks ignoring what Naomi has said. "He has the flu, Esme and Carlisle have kept him off today. He might not be back til next week. Now, please stop staring." Naomi glares before walking back into the cafeteria and over to the others. "What did she say?" Emmett asks. "Like you guys weren't eavesdropping." Naomi smirks. "Fine, we'll let Edward know the cover story you've come up with for him." Walter smiles. "Thought it'd explain his 'weird' behaviour aswell." Naomi shrugs. Jasper's smiles and kisses her temple as the bell goes "Come on, class." he tells her.

After school Naomi sits on the sofa with Jasper next to her as they watch tv, Charlie walks in and smiles "Hey Sweetheart. Hey Jasper." he greets. "Hey dad." Naomi smiles. "Good to see you Chief." Jasper smiles. "How many times Jasper, just call me Charlie. You've earned it." Charlie responds. "Will do." Jasper nods. "What you two watching?" Charlie asks them. "The first Harry Potter, we can turn it off if you want." Naomi responds. "Keep it on. I need to clean my guns in the kitchen anyway." Charlie smiles before walking into the kitchen. Naomi smiles and snuggles closer to Jasper when they hear footsteps c9ming up to the front door, Bella walks in and looks shocked at Naomi and Jasper being there. Ignoring them she walks into the kitchen, Naomi pauses the tv so she can hear what her sister is saying "Hey Bella." Charlie greets. "Hey Dad, what's Jasper doing here?" Bella asks. "He comes round every other day after school to spend time with Naomi before heading home for dinner." Charlie responds. "Oh, how long has that been going on?" Bella questions. "A couple weeks after they started dating. One day Naomi came home with him and introduced us to each other, he's perfect for Naomi and quite the gentleman to everyone. Wish more boys were as respectful as him." Charlie tells his youngest. Naomi smiles "It's almost like you were born in a different century Jaz." she jokes. "What ever gives you that idea Darlin?" he asks kissing her head. Smiling Naomi turns the film back on so they can finish it before Jasper has to go home.

When the film finishes Naomi stands at the door talking with Jasper before he leaves, he bends down to her "Bella's listening." he whispers. Nodding Naomi kisses him "I'll see you tomorrow. Tell Edward I hope he feels better soon. If Esme needs anything let me know and I'll drop it round." she smiles giving Jasper a wink. "Will do Darlin. I'll see you at school. Goodbye Charlie, it was good to see you again." Jasper says as Charlie walks over. "You too Jasper. Tell Edward I hope he feels better soon too." Charlie tells him. "I will, have a good evening." Jasper nods before giving Naomi one last kiss and walking to his car. Walking inside Naomi sits on the sofa watching the baseball with her dad "What's Edward caught?" Charlie asks. Naomi sees Bella perk up at the mention of him "Flu, he wasn't feeling well yesterday. When he got home Carlisle checked him over before keeping him home, he should be back to school next week." she explains. "Let me know if Esme needs to drop something round if you're at school." Charlie tells her. "I will dad." Naomi smiles leaning into him for a hug. Bella walks in "I could always drop stuff round aswell." she suggests. "You'd probably get lost on the way to the house. Jasper had to show me where it was a few times before I could find it on my own. They like their privacy so it's out of town a little." Naomi responds. "First time I went I had to follow Naomi so I wouldn't get lost." Charlie agrees. Bella pouts and nods "Food's done." she say before walking back into the kitchen.