NM9

The next morning Naomi drags Cameron to La Push, straight to Sam and Emily's house "Sammy! Someone's here to see you!" she shouts as she walks in

The next morning Naomi drags Cameron to La Push, straight to Sam and Emily's house "Sammy! Someone's here to see you!" she shouts as she walks in. Sam walks over shaking his head "No need to shout Nae." he says not spotting Cameron to start with. "Sam, it's Nae. She always shouts." Cameron smirks. "Cameron!" Sam smiles before the two bro hug "What are you doing here?" he asks. "Here as in your house? Or here as in not in Seattle?" Cameron asks. "As in not in Seattle." Sam responds. "I broke up with Daniel and he kicked me out. Nae's letting me stay with her and Jasper til I find a place." Cameron explains. Sam nods as Emily walks in "Naomi!" she smiles hugging her. "Hi Em." Naomi responds hugging her back. "Em, this is Cameron. Nae and I's best friend. Cam, this is Emily, my fiancé." Sam introduces. "Lovely to finally meet you." Cameron tells her. "You too. Sam and Naomi talk a lot about you." Emily smiles. "All good I hope?" Cameron asks looking between his best friends. "Possibly." Naomi smiles sweetly making Sam and Cameron laugh. "Come on, let's go beach." Naomi suggests. Sam looks to Emily "Go, if one of the boys come by I'll let them know where you are." Emily tells him. Smiling Sam kisses Emily "See you later." he tells her before the three best friends head out and start walking to the beach.

As the three walk Naomi holds Cameron's and Sam's hands, swinging them back and forth as they do "So what you guys doing later?" Sam asks. "The Cullen's are back tonight so I'm going to see them." Naomi responds. Sam nods "You meeting them tonight Cam?" Sam questions. "I'm going to meet them tomorrow. Let Naomi spend some time with them." Cameron responds. "Which I've said you don't have to do." Naomi tells him. "How about you stay round here for dinner? You can meet the rest of my friends." Sam suggests. "The boys Emily mentioned?" Cameron asks. "Yeah. Paul, Jared, Embry and possibly Jacob." Sam explains. "Yeah, I'll stick around." Cameron nods. Naomi smiles and looks at Sam "How's Seth and Leah?" she asks. "As expected. The funeral is tomorrow." Sam tells he. Naomi nods "We'll be there, you able to give us a lift?" she asks. "Course, I'll pick you up at ten." Sam agrees. Cameron sighs "Can't believe that Harry's dead." he says. Naomi shakes her head "Neither. I called dad last night, he was still with Sue. He didn't want her to be on her own, personally I think he didn't want to be on his own. We know Bella wouldn't make sure he was alright." she says. "Come on, let's talk about about something else. Something happier." Cameron suggests.

Naomi gets back to her house that evening, finding only Jasper waiting for her "Ready to go?" he asks, giving her a kiss. "Definitely." Naomi responds with a smile. Jasper picks her up "Close your eyes." he tells her. Doing so Naomi feels Jasper run them to the house "You can open now." Jasper tells her. Opening her eyes Naomi finds them at the Cullen's house "Naomi!" Alice squeals running out and hugging her. "Alice!" Naomi smiles hugging her pixie like friend. "Come on, everyone's inside. We need to plan a shopping trip for as soon as possible." Alice tells her dragging her up the stairs. Naomi laughs "Obviously." she tells her as they walk inside. They walk into the living room and find everyone waiting, Naomi immediately goes over to Esme and hugs her making Esme smile "I missed you." Naomi tells her. "I missed you too." Esme responds. "We all did." Carlisle adds with a smile. Naomi smiles and hugs everyone individually before turning to Edward, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow "Naomi, I am so sorry for everything. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did and made everyone leave. I've come to earlier that what I had with Bella was not healthy. Now we're back I am going to tell Bella that, I know she isn't my true mate I just liked the idea of not being alone anymore." Edward apologises. Smiling she hugs him "I forgive you but do anything like that again and I won't." Naomi tells him.

Edward nods and smiles "One question I do have. Why did you leave Bella in the middle of the forest?" Naomi asks. "I didn't. I left her on the path in view of the house." Edward frowns. Naomi looks at Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett "I'm gonna kill her." she tells them. "What?" Edward asks. "Bella wandered further into the forest and got lost. She must have gone into the forest to kick up a fuss because you left." Naomi explains before pulling out her phone and calling her dad. "Hey Sweetheart." Charlie says picking. "Hey dad. Listen the Cullen's are back, I'm with them right now. Listen, Edward didn't leave Bella in the middle of the forest. He left on the path in view of the house. She went in the forest to kick up a fuss, try and get the attention her because they left." Naomi explains. "How do you know he's telling the truth?" Charlie asks. "Because I trust him. You forget I was friends with Edward before he started dating Bella. He wouldn't do something like that, he's too much of a gentleman." Naomi says, giving Edward a smile. "Okay, I'll talk to her. He isn't getting back with her is he?" Charlie questions. "No. He said that the relationship wasn't healthy for either of them." Naomi responds. "Alright, does Hella know that they're back?" Charlie asks. "No, they just got back tonight." Naomi explains. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow?" Charlie questions. "Of course dad. I'll be there." Naomi responds before hanging up. "What's tomorrow?" Walter asks. "Harry Clearwater had a heart attack. Tomorrow's the funeral." Jasper tells him. "Enough sad. I refuse to have sad from now on." Naomi declares, crossing her arms.