E8

Naomi smiles as she watches the party in full swing "You like it?" Alice asks

Naomi smiles as she watches the party in full swing "You like it?" Alice asks. "It's great Allie Cat." Naomi responds. Jasper walks up behind her and kisses her cheek "We have a present for you." he tells he before leading her over to the front door. Naomi smiles as she sees Sam, Paul, Jared, Embry and Quil, running over she collides with her brother who laughs "We organised with the Cullen's for us to be here on matters that include you as you're pack." Sam tells her. "Basically anything involving you we can be here." Jared smiles as Naomi turns and hugs the others. "This is great guys." Naomi smiles. Sam smiles and holds up a present "Happy Graduation Little Sis." he tells her. "It's from the whole pack." Paul adds.  Naomi opens it and smiles "It's beautiful guys." she tells them. "Not just that. It's the pack ring, it shows other packs and supernatural creatures that you are part of a pack even if you aren't a wolf." Sam explains. Naomi smiles and hugs each of them "Thanks guys." she tells them.

Embry and Quil start laughing as they look to the side, the others turn to see Jacob talking to Bella who looks angry "What happened between those two?" Naomi asks

Embry and Quil start laughing as they look to the side, the others turn to see Jacob talking to Bella who looks angry "What happened between those two?" Naomi asks. "Jacob kissed her and she punched him in the face, breaking her knuckle." Embry explains. Naomi tries to hold in a laugh of her own "She really thought that'd work?" she asks making the others shrug. Just then Naomi looks over to see Alice walking down the stairs before freezing, making her rush over with the pack following "Alice, what did you see?" Naomi asks her. "The decision's been made." Alice responds. "What's going on? You're not going to Seattle?" Naomi asks in confusion. "No... They're coming here." Alice tells her. "Go find the others, I'll get Jaz, Cam and Edward." Naomi tells her. "What's happening?" Sam asks. "Go wait upstairs, get Jacob and Bella aswell. We'll explain when everyone's there." Naomi promises. Sam nods and Embry and Quil go get Jacob and Bella as Naomi goes to get Jasper, Cameron and Edward.

Naomi stands between Jasper and Sam as Alice explains her vision "How long?" Edward asks. "They'll be here in four days." Alice responds. "This could turn into a blood bath." Carlisle sighs. "Who's behind it?" Naomi asks. "I didn't see anyone I recognize. Maybe one..." Alice says looking at Edward who reads her mind. "I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this." Edward responds. "Whoever did is staying out of the action." Alice tells them. "They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision." Carlisle tells her. "Either way, the army is coming... and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Jasper says wrapping his arms round Naomi. "Hold up. What damn army?" Jacob speaks up as Sam notices how protective Sam is getting over Naomi. "Newborns. Our kind." Carlisle explains. "What are they after?" Embry asks. "They were passing around Naomi's, Cameron's and Bella's scents." Alice tells them. "They're after them?" Jared asks as Sam joins Jasper in having a close proximity to Naomi, as if the newborns are there now. "What the hell does this mean?" Paul asks. "It means an ugly fight. With lives lost." Carlisle responds. "Alright... We're in." Sam tells him after looking at his pack who nod. "No. You'll get yourselves killed, no way." Bella pipes up. "I wasn't asking for permission. It means more protection for Naomi and Cameron." Sam retorts. "And Bella." Jacob glares making Sam nod. "Jasper?" Carlisle asks. "They'll give us the numbers. And the newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge." Jasper responds. "We'll need to coordinate." Carlisle tells Sam. "Carlisle, they'll gonna get hurt." Bella tries. "We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us." Carlisle tells the pack. "Name the time and place." Sam responds. Naomi wraps her arms round Jasper, sending calm emotions towards him which make him relax slightly.