NM3

A/N: The beginning of the chapter is just small snippets of what Naomi has been doing while Bella is in her sulky mood over Edward leaving. (Sorry people who like Bella but seriously, he's a guy. Not like she was with him for very long either.)
October

Naomi sits on the sofa with Rosalie as they set up the tv for their Halloween Movie Night while Jasper and Emmett get food for Naomi to eat "What films have we got?" Rosalie asks

Naomi sits on the sofa with Rosalie as they set up the tv for their Halloween Movie Night while Jasper and Emmett get food for Naomi to eat "What films have we got?" Rosalie asks. "Trick 'r Treat, The Shining, Saw, The Ring, Halloween and Friday 13th." Naomi lists going through the DVD's. "Which one we starting with?" Jasper asks as he and Emmett walk in. "The Ring." Naomi responds with a smile. They all sit down, Naomi leaning into Jasper and Rosalie doing the same with Emmett "How's Emily and Sam?" Jasper asks as they wait for the film to start. "Good. Emily doesn't blame Sam for what happened, he just needs to forgive himself." Naomi explains. Jasper nods and kisses her as the film starts playing.

November

Laughing Naomi runs away as Sam, Jared and Paul run after her "Come back here Nae!" Sam exclaims

Laughing Naomi runs away as Sam, Jared and Paul run after her "Come back here Nae!" Sam exclaims. "No can do Sammy. If you didn't want to be pranked you shouldn't have fallen asleep while watching a movie with me." Naomi laughs. Sam catches up to her and wipes his jam covered face in her hair "Sam!" she squeals. "No can do Nae. If you didn't want your jam in your hair you shouldn't have covered our faces in it." Sam mimics. Naomi pouts "My hair's sticky now!" she whines. Sam, Jared and Paul laugh making her glare at them "If you're not careful I'll tell Emily and neither of us will cook for the rest of the week." she warns making them stop. "You wouldn't!" Paul exclaims with wide eyes. "You want to bet?" Naomi asks, the three of them immediately shaking their heads.

December

Naomi smiles as she holds Jasper's hand while they walk across the car park to the diner where they are meeting with Charlie for dinner

Naomi smiles as she holds Jasper's hand while they walk across the car park to the diner where they are meeting with Charlie for dinner. Walking inside they see Charlie sat at his usual table "Hey Naomi, Jasper." Cora smiles from the counter "Hi Cora." they both respond as they walk over to the table. "Hey Dad." Naomi smiles. "Hi Sweetheart, Jasper." Charlie responds as they sit down. "No Bella?" Naomi asks. "Still the same." Charlie tells her. "She'll be okay soon dad. Maybe try talking to mum again if she's not in the New Year." Naomi suggests. Charlie nods "Enough sad stuff. What do you two want to eat?" he asks. "We'll get the sharing platter?" Jasper asks Naomi. "Sounds good." Naomi smiles.

Naomi walks out of the last day of class, alone as it's sunny, when Bella walks over "I need to talk to you

Naomi walks out of the last day of class, alone as it's sunny, when Bella walks over "I need to talk to you." she tells her. "Okay..." Naomi trails off following her sister towards the tree line. They walk into the trees and stop in a small glade "What's up?" Naomi asks. "Why's Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett still here?" Bella asks. "They didn't want to leave so they didn't." Naomi shrugs. "That's so not fair! Why did Edward leave me but Jasper didn't leave you?" Bella glares. "Because I'm Jasper's mate. If he left me it would physically hurt us both." Naomi retorts. "We'll maybe you should have left instead of Edward. All you ever do is hurt people. Hell you were held back because of you having to go to rehab. You talk about me hurting dad, I bet that hurt him a lot more than I ever have!" Bella glares. "Don't you dare bring that into this. Yes I messed up but I asked for help when I realised. You're not doing anything to make it easier on dad." Naomi growls. "It's yours and Jasper's fault for being at my party. If neither of you were there then Edward would still be here!" Bella argues. "Just because Edward left doesn't mean you can be a bigger bitch than you already are!" Naomi shouts before storming off to her car and driving home.

Walking into the house Naomi immediately goes up to her room and slams the door shut before leaning against the door. Jasper knocks on the door "Naomi, has something happened?" he asks her. "Bella happened." Naomi responds. "Can I come in?" Jasper pleads. Naomi moves away from the door and lets Jasper in the room "What she do?" he asks as he sits next to her. "Let's just say she's not happy that you, Rose and Em stayed and Edward didn't. She decided to bring up my time in rehab and told me that I should have left instead of him. Oh and she also blamed both of us for Edward leaving." Naomi mumbles. Growling slightly Jasper pulls her onto his lap as she starts crying "Why does she hate me?" she cries. "Because she doesn't see how amazing you are." Jasper responds. Just then there's a knock on the door "Guys, Midnight is trying to eat the tv remote again." Emmett says. Laughing Naomi wipes her eyes and stands up, Jasper standing up after; opening the door Naomi steps out her room slightly "Midnight! Come here girl!" she calls. Midnight comes running up the stairs and barrels into Naomi making her fall back slightly, laughing "Hey girl." she smiles as Midnight licks her cheek. Jasper helps her up "Come on, she's probably hungry." he tells her. Nodding Naomi leads Midnight downstairs with Jasper and Emmett following after them.

Rosalie stands in the kitchen chopping up vegetables when they walk in "Hey, why's you rush upstairs?" she asks as Naomi sorts Midnight's food

Rosalie stands in the kitchen chopping up vegetables when they walk in "Hey, why's you rush upstairs?" she asks as Naomi sorts Midnight's food. "Bella." Naomi responds. "Ugh, what's she done now?" Rosalie asks her. "Basically blamed me for everything and dragged Jasper into the argument along with the fact I went to rehab." Naomi explains. Rosalie growls making Emmett put a gentle hand on her shoulder "She can't say that stuff to you." she tells her. Naomi sighs and puts Midnight's food for her "I just wish everything was back to normal for us." she tells them. Jasper wraps his arms round her and kisses her head "We'll work something out." he assures her. Just then Naomi's phone starts ringing making her pick it up to see her dad's contact "Hey dad, what's up?" she asks. "Bella's just come home in a state, something about you shouting at her?" Charlie asks. "What? She actually started shouting at me, saying how it wasn't fair that Jasper stayed when Edward didn't. I stood my ground and explained that I didn't have anything to do with it. She apparently didn't like that and started saying that I should have left instead as that way she'd still have Edward. I tried to say that the way she was acting was hurting you but she spun it on me and started using the fact I went to rehab against me." Naomi explains. Charlie sighs "I knew it didn't sound right. I'll talk to her about it." he tells her. "Okay dad. I'll see you tomorrow for the game?" Naomi asks. "Of course. Billy and Jacob are coming up aswell, maybe you could stay for dinner." Charlie suggests. "I'll make us all steak and potatoes." Naomi smiles. "Sounds good sweetheart. See you tomorrow." Charlie tells her before hanging up.