E13

A couple weeks later Naomi sits in her the Cullen's room going through some wedding books with Bree as they finish the last few details for the wedding "What about this hair piece for you?" Naomi asks showing Bree

A couple weeks later Naomi sits in her the Cullen's room going through some wedding books with Bree as they finish the last few details for the wedding "What about this hair piece for you?" Naomi asks showing Bree. "It's so pretty." Bree smiles. Naomi smiles in response "This one it is." she confirms. "Are you sure you want me to be a bridesmaid?" Bree asks. "Definitely, you're family now." Naomi tells her, hugging her. Jasper walks in "How are my favourite girls?" he asks kissing Naomi. "We're good, just finishing off Bree's bridesmaid outfit." Naomi responds with a smile. Bree smiles as Jasper ruffles her hair "Stop!" she giggles flattening her hair as Jasper joins them on the sofa. Carlisle walks in "Can I talk to you three a second?" he asks. "Of course Carlisle." Naomi smiles putting the book on the table. "I had to wait a couple weeks to be sure but I know why you three are so close." Carlisle says sitting opposite the three of them. "Why?" Jasper asks. "You have a rare parenting bond with Bree. She see you as her parents, just as you see her as your daughter." Carlisle explains. Naomi smiles at Jasper as Bree looks between them "So Bree's our daughter?" Naomi asks. Carlisle nods before leaving the three of them "I understand if you don't want me around." Bree tells them. "Why wouldn't you want you around?" Jasper asks. "My mum left me and my dad when I was little, dad started abusing me after that." Bree responds. "Hey look at me, we love you Bree and we won't let anything like that happen to you again." Naomi tells her. Bree smiles and hugs her making Naomi smile and pull Jasper into the hug, sandwiching Bree between them.

Naomi walks outside to the garden to pick some flowers for Esme when she gets mud all over her shoes "Come on seriously, these were brand new!" she pouts. She turns to the house when she hears Emmett laughing "Not funny Emmett!" she shouts. Shaking her head she picks so of the pink and red roses before taking them back inside and giving them to Esme "Thank you Naomi." Esme smiles. "No problem." Naomi responds, sitting on the counter in the kitchen. Jasper walks in and kisses her "You hungry?" he asks. "I'm good, especially after that breakfast you made this morning." Naomi smiles making him nod. Bree walks in with a smile "I found the perfect shoes!" she tells them. Naomi looks "You are definitely having those." she tells Bree who smiles bigger. "Go show Alice so she can put them on the order." Jasper tells her. Bree nods and skips out the room making Naomi and Jasper smile "I'm happy we have the bond with her." Naomi smiles. "Me too. She fits perfectly into our family." Jasper agrees, kissing her again.

That evening Naomi and Jasper lie in bed talking about the wedding "Can't believe it's only a week away." Naomi smiles. Jasper smiles "Seven days til your my beautiful, amazing, talented wife." he says, kissing her each time he lists something about her. Naomi smiles and kisses him gently tugging his hair, making him growl slightly before they pull away "I have something for you. Alice mentioned how you didn't have something old for our wedding day so I pulled this out of storage." Jasper tells her, handing her a box from his bedside table. Naomi opens it and gasps "It's beautiful." she smiles, looking at the bracelet. "It was my mother's, she wore it on her wedding day." Jasper explains. Naomi smiles and kisses him "I love it." she tells him. Jasper smiles and kisses her, making her lie back on the bed as she wraps her arms round his neck and her hands go to his hair "I love you." Jasper tells her. "I love you too." Naomi responds.

Naomi walks downstairs and pulls her cake out the oven, Cameron runs downstairs "I smell cake

Naomi walks downstairs and pulls her cake out the oven, Cameron runs downstairs "I smell cake." he smiles. "Not now, it's for mum. She's coming round to get to know Jasper better before the wedding." Naomi responds. "Boooo." Cameron pouts. "There's left over mix in the fridge, you can bake it yourself though." Naomi smiles. "Thank You boo." Cameron smiles going to the fridge and pulling out the cake mix. Jasper and Edward walk in after going to hunt that morning "What time is your mum arriving?" Jasper asks. "In about an hour." Naomi responds, smiling as Jasper wraps his arms round her from behind. "Eww, you too are to much sometimes." Cameron teases. Naomi sticks her tongue out at him making him do the same in retaliation, Edward and Jasper chuckle at the best friends "Cameron and I will make ourselves scarce when your mum arrives, Cameron wants to watch some films anyway." Edward tells Naomi. "You sure? My mum said she doesn't mind you two being here." Naomi says. "I might pop down and say hello but you two should spend some time with her." Cameron assure his best friend with a smile.

Allison sits on the sofa as Naomi places the cake on the table before sitting with Jasper on the sofa opposite "I can't believe the wedding is in six days." Allison smiles. "I can hardly believe it myself. I'm so happy that Jasper is the one I intend to spend eternity with." Naomi tells her mother. Jasper smiles "And I you Darlin." Jasper tells Naomi. Allison smiles at the couple "You two are truly meant for each other, I can see it in the way you look at each other and the way you move." she tells them. Naomi blushes slightly and leans into Jasper slightly "Mum, I would love it if you came and stayed with me, Cameron and my bridesmaids the night before the wedding. We're having a small spa night with movies." she tells Allison. "I'd love to Sweetheart." Allison agrees. Naomi smiles  "Who are your bridesmaids?" Allison asks. "Rosalie, Jasper's twin, is my Maid of honour. Alice, Jasper's adopted sister, Bree, Leah and Emily are my bridesmaids. Cameron is my best man, no way am I not having my best friend left out. Dad has also agreed to let Sam give me away with him." Naomi responds. Allison smiles "It sounds perfect Naomi." she tells her.