PT4

A few weeks later Naomi lies on her bed with Jasper lying next to her, playing with her hair "You never really talk about your mother

A few weeks later Naomi lies on her bed with Jasper lying next to her, playing with her hair "You never really talk about your mother." Jasper tells her. "There isn't really a lot to tell. She left when I was seven, took my sister with her. I never went to see her as she never really raised me, it was dad with help from Billy and Sue. I didnt get an invite to her wedding to Phil either. I don't care though, I don't have any memories of doing stuff together. In my opinion she is just an egg donor, Esme is more of a mother to me." Naomi explains. Jasper nods and kisses her head "Esme loves you... the whole family does. Even Rosalie and that's an achievement in itself." he jokes. Naomi laughs and snuggles closer to him "Just think. It's nearly Halloween now, couple more months and it's Christmas." she grins. "Your two favourite holidays." Jasper smiles at her excitement.

Short Time Skip

As December rolls in Naomi sits looking out the window watching as the snow falls, Charlie walks into her bedroom "Esme just called she said how she knew I had to work on Christmas Day so would you like to stay with with them

As December rolls in Naomi sits looking out the window watching as the snow falls, Charlie walks into her bedroom "Esme just called she said how she knew I had to work on Christmas Day so would you like to stay with with them. I'll have a Christmas with you on Boxing Day." he tells her. "Yeah, that sounds great dad." Naomi smiles. "Okay. Oh, while I remember to tell you... Bella is moving to Forks, Renee wants to go travelling with Phil." Charlie explains. "Dad! You know Bella hates me!" Naomi exclaims. "I know but please try to get along with her." Charlie pleads. "Fine, I'm going to go see Jaz. Do you want me back for dinner?" Naomi asks. "It's alright I need to head down to the station anyway. I'll see you in the morning." Charlie says kissing her head. Naomi nods and heads out to her car, driving to the Cullen's household.

When she arrives Jasper is outside ready to meet her "Hello Darin." he smiles. "Hey babe. Alice see me coming?" she asks. "Yeah... what's wrong?" Jasper asks feeling her anger and sadness. "My sister is coming to live with us. Renee wants to go travelling with Phil." Naomi explains. Jasper furrows his brows before kissing her head "Let's go inside. Esme will be happy to see you." he tells her. Smiling Naomi takes his hand and lets him lead her inside the house and to the living room "Naomi!" Esme smiles. "Hi Esme." Naomi responds hugging her mother figure with a smile. "Your dad just called to let me know that you're going to stay with us for Christmas." Esme tells her. "Yeah, it's going to be amazing. Especially with your cooking." Naomi remixes. Esme smiles at her "You staying for dinner?" she asks. "If you don't mind." Naomi says. "You are always welcome round here. No matter the time." Esme tells her before walking out to start cooking something for her. Alice skips into the room "Nay." she grins hugging her best friend. "Hey Allie Cat." Naomi smiles hugging her back. "We're going shopping tomorrow. We need to get outfits for Christmas Eve, Day and New Years Eve." Alice tells her making Naomi smile and nod. "Deal, I also need to get a couple of last minutes presents. No sneaking a peek using your visions either." Naomi tells her. "Okay I won't." Alice smiles.

A/N: Sorry it's short but I'm wanting Bella to Arrive in the next chapter. This one was just a little filler to show Naomi's relationships with Jasper, Esme and Alice.