BD14

(24 weeks)

(24 weeks)

Naomi sits reading through a baby name book, highlighting the names she likes "What are you doing?" Cameron asks, sitting next to her. "Going through the book and highlighting he names I like." Naomi responds, putting her feet on Cameron's lap. "What you got so far?" Cameron asks. "You want the list alphabetically or...?" Naomi trails off. "Maybe not." Cameron decides. Naomi chuckles "What've you been up to today?" she asks. "Not much to be honest, Edward's gone hunting with Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie." Cameron responds. Naomi puts the book down "You want to watch a movie?" she asks. "You pick one, I'll go get the popcorn." Cameron smiles. "Ooh, cheese balls too." Naomi grins. Cameron laughs "I'll get you your cheese balls." he tells her, walking towards the kitchen. "Thank you." Naomi smiles. Cameron walks back in and hands Naomi a bowl of cheese balls, smiling Naomi takes the bowl and starts munching on them as she turns on the movie. Cameron laughs as the title screen for the film comes on screen "Really? The Incredibles?" he asks. "Don't dis the Incredibles." Naomi tells him, throwing a cheese ball at his face. Cameron catches said cheese ball in his mouth with a smile "Thanks for the cheese ball Nae." he tells her.

As the movie finishes Jasper walks in, kissing Naomi "Darlin." he greets. "Hey handsome." Naomi smiles. Edward walks over and kisses Cameron in greeting "Ewww!" Naomi playfully teases. Cameron sticks his tongue out at Naomi, making her throw a cheese ball at his face. Jasper smiles and sits down next to Naomi, wrapping his arms round her and kissing her neck "You got the list?" he asks. Naomi nods and passes the list to Jasper, letting him read it. Jasper takes the pen and pick six names, writing them and first and middle names "How about that?" he asks. Naomi smiles "I love them." she tells him, turning her head to kiss him. "Come on, tell us the names!" Cameron whines. "Okay, so, for the boys we've got Jackson Harper and Flynn Asher and for the girl we have Athena Angel." Naomi smiles. "They like them." Edward remarks. "W-wait...you can hear their thoughts?" Naomi asks. Edward nods "Just now when you said their names...they like their names. The boys have decided who's who aswell, designated the names to each other." he explains. Naomi smiles and puts her hands on her bump, Jasper putting his hands on top of hers "Mummy and Daddy love you three." Jasper tells the babies. "They love you too, they love both of you." Edward tells them, making the couple smile and Jasper kiss Naomi's cheek.

A/N: short but I know I haven't given you guys anything recently so I wanted to give you guys something. It's been really hectic recently, I moved into my flat with my first flat with my partner yesterday so I've been packing and moving stuff. Hopefully the next chapter won't be too long.