E9

Naomi sits with Jasper when she suddenly realises something "The intruder

Naomi sits with Jasper when she suddenly realises something "The intruder... The newborn army. They're all her puppets. Victoria." she tells him. "Alice would've seen if she wanted to make an army." Jasper explains. "Unless she's hiding behind them, and she's letting someone else decide. Maybe she found out how Alice's visions work." Naomi responds. Jasper nods "It would make sense but how can we find out for sure?" Jasper asks. "I don't know." Naomi sighs, leaning into him. Smiling Jasper kisses the top of her head "We came up with a plan for the newborns to catch yours, Cameron's and Bella's scents but for you all to be far away from the action. Sam, Jared and Jacob will run you up to the top of the mountain, their scents will mask yours enough that you'll be safe. Seth will stay up there with you so you'll have a connection to us the whole time." he tells her. "What if they find us though? No offence to Seth but he's only one wolf." Naomi questions. "Edward is thinking about staying with you aswell, he also had the same thought as you." Jasper responds. Naomi nods "Just promise me that you'll be safe and come back to me." she tells him. "I promise Darlin." Jasper tells her, kissing her head. Naomi smiles and kisses him "Come on, we need to make sure that the plan will work." Jasper smiles.

Smiling Naomi hugs Sam and Jared as they gather at the field that the newborns will be lured to "Hey guys." she greets. "Hey Nae." they respond, Sam kissing her forehead. Bella glares as Cameron bro hugs each of them "You guys ready to test this theory?" Jared asks. Naomi nods as does Cameron "Make sure to spilt off from each other, we need to ensure that it'll work if it's just one of you." Jasper tells them. Jared lets Cameron jump on his back before running off with him, Jacob picking Bella up and doing the same "Ready little sis?" Sam asks. Naomi smiles and lets Sam pick her up before running into the forest with her "Bella didn't seem to happy earlier." Sam comments. "Rosalie told her why she shouldn't want to be turned, why she didn't want to be turned in the first place." Naomi explains. Sam nods as Naomi bites her lip "It's not going to change anything with us is it?" she asks. "What do you mean?" Sam asks, pretending he doesn't understand what she's talking about. "Sam." Naomi glares. "It won't change a thing Nae, promise." Sam responds. "Gonna hold you to that Sammy." Naomi smiles, leaning into him as he smiles.

Later that day Naomi sits looking at the decorations Alice has narrowed down for her to pick from for the wedding, Jasper walks in and kisses her neck making her smile "You decided which ones?" he asks. "Not yet, I've narrowed it down to these two though." Naomi responds, showing him the ones she's talking about. "Which ever you prefer Darlin." he tells her. Naomi smiles and kisses him softly "Love you." she tells him. "Love you too Darlin." Jasper responds. The two of them smile and kiss "Nope, too much PDA." Emmett says walking in and then back out again. Naomi and Jasper break away laughing, Naomi rests her forehead on Jasper's chest as she does. Edward walks in holding Cameron's hand "I think you've both broken Emmett, he just walk past ranting about needing to bleach his eyes and brains." Cameron laughs. Naomi smiles and turns so Jasper has his arms wrapped round her from behind "He can't talk, I haven't got over walking in on him and Rosalie making out." she counters making the boys laugh. Jasper nuzzles her neck as Cameron looks at the wedding decorations "Ooh, I like these ones." he tells Naomi. "Those are the ones I was thinking of." Naomi smiles. "They will go perfect with the flowers." Cameron agrees.

The next morning Naomi walks through the woods by the field that the fight is going to take place in, spreading her scent; Cameron and Bella doing the same not far away

The next morning Naomi walks through the woods by the field that the fight is going to take place in, spreading her scent; Cameron and Bella doing the same not far away. Naomi hisses as she trips and cuts her hand on a rock, Jasper appears in front of her "You alright?" he asks her. "Yeah, just a scratch." she assures him. Jasper pulls a first aid kit of his back pack and gets a wipe and plaster out, he gently wipes Naomi's hand before putting the plaster over the cut. Smiling he gently kisses the plaster "There all better." he tells her. Naomi smiles "My hero." she responds, going on her tip toes and kissing him gently. "Okay you two, enough PDA. Sam, Jared and Jacob are her to take you guys to the mountain." Edward calls over to them. Naomi smiles and takes Jasper's hand as they walk over to the three wolves "Hey Sammy." she smiles hugging her brother. "Hi Nae." Sam responds, kissing her head. "What about me?" Jared pouts. Naomi smiles and hugs Jared "Better?" she asks. "Yes." Jared smiles. Bella hugs Jacob, clearing trying to make Edward jealous "Hi Jake." she smiles. Edward rolls his eyes and looks at Cameron "I'll see you up there." he tells him. Cameron smiles and nods, kissing him "See you there." he responds. Jared picks Cameron up as Jacob picks Bella up, Naomi turns to Jasper "I'll see you in a couple hours." he tells her. Nodding she kisses him softly "See you in a couple hours." she agrees. Sam picks his sister up "Come on Nae, you'll see lover boy in a bit." he teases before heading into the trees.