NM10

After the funeral Naomi walks out of the wake and goes straight over to where Leah stands at the side on her own "Leah?" she asks making the girl turn to see her

After the funeral Naomi walks out of the wake and goes straight over to where Leah stands at the side on her own "Leah?" she asks making the girl turn to see her. "Hi Naomi." Leah greets. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out just the two of us some time? I know that you're the only girl in the pack and that it's probably really hard with everything that's happened. I just want you to know that you're not alone and if you need anyone, even if it's to just talk or get away, I'm here." Naomi tells her. "Thank you Naomi. I might take you up on that." Leah nods. Naomi smiles and hugs her "If any of the boys give you trouble let me know and I'll put them in their place." she tells her making Leah nod with a smile. Nodding Naomi goes over to her dad and hugs him "I'm going to head off with Cameron." she tells him. Charlie nods "I'll talk to you later." he tells her. Naomi nods and hugs Sue before looking at Seth "I'm here if you need me." she tells him. Seth nods and hugs her before Naomi walks off to find Cameron "You ready?" he asks. "Yeah, let's go home and change before I introduce you to the Cullen's." Naomi tells him.

Naomi drags Cameron to the door of the Cullen's house and pulls him inside "Jaz?" she calls

Naomi drags Cameron to the door of the Cullen's house and pulls him inside "Jaz?" she calls. "We're in the kitchen." Jasper calls back. Grabbing Cameron by the hand she pulls him out through the house and into the kitchen, Jasper walks over and kisses her softly as they walk in. Naomi smiles as she sees Esme cooking "What you cooking Esme?" she asks. "Fresh Pizza. I thought that you and Cameron would be hungry when you got here. I hope pizza is alright." Esme tells them. "Pizza is great Esme. Cameron this is Esme, she's basically my mum at this point. Esme, this is Cameron." Naomi introduces. "Pleasure to meet you." Cameron smiles. "You too." Esme smiles. Naomi smiles and looks over to the door as Walter, Alice and Edward walk in "Hey guys." she smiles. "Hi Nae." they respond. "Cameron, this is Alice and her boyfriend Walter and Edward, Walter's younger brother. Guys this is Cameron." Naomi introduces. "Hi, I can tell we're going to get along perfectly." Alice smiles. Naomi bites her lip to stop herself laughing "Nae, can I have a word?" Alice asks. "Sure thing." she nods, following Alice out the room. "I need your help." Alice tells her. "With?" Naomi questions. "Is Cameron single?" Alice asks. "Yes, only recently though. Why?" Naomi asks her. Alice smiles knowingly looking at Edward who is talking to Cameron "Wait, is Cam Edward's mate?" Naomi questions. Nodding Alice smiles making Naomi grin and look over at the boys, they walk back into the kitchen and sit with the others. Cameron smiles at Naomi "What you smiling about?" he asks. "Just happy that they're back." Naomi smiles. Cameron nods and goes back to talking to Jasper, Edward looks at Naomi 'He's single' she thinks. Edward gives a small smiles and a discrete nods in response. 

Later Naomi sits reading with her head in Jasper's lap while he, Cameron, Edward and Emmett play a video game"How are you so good at this?" Emmett asks Cameron as he headshots Emmett for the eighth time. "I told you, I play way to many video games. Actually that reminds me; Nae, can you come help me get the rest of my stuff tomorrow if Daniel has burnt it all or sold it?" Cameron asks. "Sure thing, if he has sold it he better still have the money." Naomi responds in an angry tone. "You know he won't, he'd have used it to get his fix." Cameron tells her. Making an angry noise Naomi goes back to her book, glaring at the words "What did the book do to you?" Rosalie jokes as she walks in. "It's in my view and I'm cross." Naomi responds. Rosalie nods and sits down, grabbing he own book as she does "Come on! You can't have won again!" Emmett whines. Cameron shrugs as he, Edward and Jasper laugh at the look on Emmett's face. Just then they all hear a vehicle pull up outside, Naomi groans "I know the sound of that engine." she says, trying to hide her face in Jasper's chest. As she does there's a knock on the door "Do we have to let her in?" Rosalie questions. "I vote for no." Jasper responds. "Me too." Naomi and Emmett add at the same time.

Esme walks in seconds later with Bella following "You're back!" Bella smiles, looking at Edward who nods. Naomi feels Jasper tense making her move and sit on his lap, letting him use her scent to calm down "Why didn't you come see me when you got back?" Bella asks Edward. "Just because I'm back doesn't mean that we're getting back together Bella." Edward responds. "But why? I thought you came back for me?!" Bella glares, looking at Naomi who starts running her hand through Jasper's curls to stop the Major from FP doing something he'd regret (A/N: or not) later. "I came back for my family Bella. I realised that what I did was wrong and tore my family apart. I'm not letting that happen again, not for anyone." Edward explains. "She talked you out of getting back with me, didn't she?!" Bella accuses, glaring at Naomi. "Naomi has nothing to do with this Bella. What we had was toxic and I don't want that anymore. It took moving away from you for a bit to realise." Edward defends Naomi. "No you're wrong. Naomi's made you think that, she's the problem here! She tried to kill me two days ago, pulled me off the cliff. I wouldn't be surprised if she's using again, she's crazy!" Bella glares. Naomi tenses making Jasper growl and Cameron stand up "Don't you ever say that!" Cameron warns. "Cam, don't." Naomi says standing up and walking in front of Bella "How about we tell them what really happened? Jasper, Alice, Rosalie and Emmett already know. I'm sure Edward will work it out soon enough." she tells her sister. "I don't know what you're talking about." Bella tells her. "You know, how you told me that you wanted to make amends and spend time with me as sisters. I agreed as I stupidly believed you and we went to the cliffs for a walk, like you suggested. When we got up there you took your shoes and coat off before grabbing me and pulling me over the cliff as you jumped, even though I told you it was dangerous because of the weather." Naomi retorts, making sure it plays in her mind so Edward can see it all. "I-I didn't, you pulled me over." Bella lies.

Naomi shakes her head and storms out the room, Jasper and Cameron rushing after her "Nae, slow down!" Cameron calls. "No, I'm fed up with this, with Bella trying to ruin everything. None of the Cullen's other than Jaz, Ally, Rose, Carlisle and Edward knew why I was held back a year. I wasn't ready for them to know about that part of my life yet." Naomi cries. Jasper stays back slightly and lets Cameron wrap his arms round Naomi, holding her to his chest "Nae, from what I've seen today, the Cullen's don't seem like people to judge based on your past mistakes. As for Bella, why don't you talk to your dad about what just happened? She does still live under his roof after all." Cameron suggests. Naomi nods and wipes her eyes as she pulls away "Thanks Cammy Bear." she smiles. "Always Naenae Banaenae." Cameron chuckles making Naomi giggle. Jasper walks forward and kisses her head "You want to head back inside?" he asks her gently. "Is Bella still in there?" she asks. "No, Edward got her to leave." Jasper tells her. "Okay, let's go back in then." Naomi agrees with a small smile.