BD16

Naomi opens her eyes to find everything clearer than it had ever been before, seeing the dust particles fall through the air "Naomi?" Jasper asks gently

Naomi opens her eyes to find everything clearer than it had ever been before, seeing the dust particles fall through the air "Naomi?" Jasper asks gently. Sitting up she sees Jasper standing at the edge of the bed "Jasper." she smiles hugging him, remembering to be gentle because of her newborn strength. Jasper smiles and kisses her head "How about we go hunt before you meet the babies?" he suggests. Naomi nods, feeling the burn at the back of her throat "Sounds like a plan." she smiles. Jasper smirks and jumps over the balcony, laughing Naomi follows him "Race you." Jasper tells her, speeding off. "Hey, that's cheating!" Naomi exclaims, running after him. Jasper laughs and jumps over the water, Naomi copying and coming to a stop next to him "You cheated." she pouts. "Never said there were rules." Jasper smirks. Naomi smiles and goes to kiss him, stopping when she gets close enough to brush his lip "Still cheating." she tells him, pulling away. Jasper growls playfully "Tease." he responds. "Then don't cheat." Naomi smirks, stopping when she hears rustling in the bushes. Jasper watches as she looks in the direction of the noises "Focus of your senses Darling, your sense of smell in particular. When the mountain lion gets close enough you pounce." he tells her. Naomi nods snd leaps, digging her teeth into the lion as it goes to pounce on the baby deer. Jasper smiles and watches as she feeds, Naomi pulls away and looks at him when she finishes "How do you feel now?" Jasper asks her cautiously. "Better." Naomi smiles. "You made a lot less mess than a newborn usually does." he tells her. Naomi smiles "Maybe it's because I don't like mess." she shrugs. "Maybe." Jasper smiles, gently kissing her. "Race you back." Naomi grins, running off. "Hey! Now who's cheating?!" Jasper exclaims, running after her.

Naomi stops outside the house, Jasper stopping next to her a second later "You cheated this time." he pouts. "Pay back for earlier." Naomi smiles. "Nae." Sam says, walking out the house. "Sammy!" Naomi smiles. "Thought we'd check your control with me before you meet triplets." Sam tells her. Naomi nods "You don't smell any different...you smell like you." she tells him. "You don't smell wet dog?" Jasper asks. "No." Naomi responds, shaking her head. Sam opens his arms making Naomi run into them, gently hugging him so she doesn't hurt him "You don't smell like the others either." Sam tells her, wrapping his arms round her middle. "Maybe it's because of mum? Or because I'm pack?" Naomi suggests. "Could be. Now, you want to meet your sons and daughter?" Sam smiles. Naomi smiles and nods "Definitely." she tells him, holding Jasper's hand as they walk inside the house.

The three of them walk in, Naomi immediately engulfed in a hug by Bree "Mum!" she exclaims. Naomi chuckles "Hey sweetie." she smiles. "I missed you, even though it's only been three days." Bree tells her, pulling away. Jasper smiles "You were with Seth for a lot of it." he tells her. "Yeah but it's not the same. He's my boyfriend." Bree pouts. Naomi laughs softly "How about we watch a movie as a family tomorrow?" she suggests. "Okay." Bree nods happily, leading them into the living room. The others look up and smile from where they are in the room, Jacob sitting with Alice who's holding a bundle in her arms. Jane and Alec with Rosalie and Esme on the sofa opposite them, Rosalie and Esme both holding bundles of their own "You look amazing Naomi." Alice smiles. "Thanks Ally Cat." Naomi tells her. Alice, Rosalie and Esme get up and walk over with the triplets "I have Flynn, Esme has Athena and Alice has Jackson." Rosalie smiles. Naomi smiles as Alice passes her Jackson "Hi baby boy." she cooes, Jackson's big blue eyes looking up at her. Jasper gently takes Flynn and Athena, holding one in each arm "They so perfect Naomi." he smiles. "Our perfect children." Naomi smiles, pulling Bree into side hug as Jackson begins to doze off.

A/N: short but I wanted to give you guys something.