BD20

Naomi's wolf whimpers, going over to Sam and nuzzling into his neck

Naomi's wolf whimpers, going over to Sam and nuzzling into his neck. Jasper speeds into the clearing, freezing when he sees the two large wolves "Darlin?" he asks. Naomi turns and looks at him, the world freezing when she makes eye contact with him. Edward smiles slightly "Certainly no doubt about you two being mates." he chuckles, Sam giving the wolf equivalent of a laugh himself.  Naomi rolls her eyes and trots over to Jasper, nuzzling her head gently into his chest. Jasper smiles and runs his hands through her fur, getting a content noise from her. Cameron walks out and smiles "Aww, your wolf is a lot cuter than Sam's." he tells Naomi. Sam gives him a playful push with his snout as Naomi's makes a barky laugh "Sam, you help her turn back? The triplets have woken up." Edward tells them, hearing the triplets. "Naomi, just picture yourself as human and you'll turn back. You might want to do it behind a tree though." Sam tells her. Naomi nods, going behind a tree and doing as told "Can someone get me some clothes, please?" she calls out. Alice appears moments later, passing her a pile of clothes "Thanks, Alice." she smiles, pulling them on.

Walking back into the house, Naomi smiles when she sees her parents and the Denali's fawning over the triplets "The three of them are gifted, Naomi

Walking back into the house, Naomi smiles when she sees her parents and the Denali's fawning over the triplets "The three of them are gifted, Naomi. Jackson has the power control earth and air, Flynn Asher can control ice and water, and Athena can control fire and light." Eleazar tells her. Naomi and Jasper smile "They're even more special than we thought." Jasper tells her. "What about me? I just phased." Naomi tells Eleazar. "You can turn into any animal you want, I think you turned into a wolf first because of who your brother is." Eleazar explains. "That would explain in." Sam nods, walking in. Naomi smiles "Where are the Volturi?" she asks. "Either hunting or spending time with their mates." Edward responds. "By that, he means Dimitri is with Leah, and Felix is with Embry." Cameron adds. "Embry imprinted?!" Naomi asks excitedly. "Last night, he ran into Felix while on patrol." Sam nods. Naomi smiles, happy for her brothers "I'm glad." she tells him.

Alice zones out, Walter immediately by her side "Alice?" he asks. "Bella is planning something, I can't tell what though. She's playing with my blind spots." she tells them. "Whatever she's planning, we'll put a stop to." Charlie pipes up "Dad, I can't ask you to do that. She's still your daughter." Naomi tells him. "So are you, if she's planning something that will hurt you or the triplets I don't want her as my daughter." Charlie responds. Tanya takes Charlie's hand "You should tell them." she tells him. "Tell us what?" Naomi asks. "Charlie and I, we're going to turn. We want to be with our mates." Allison explains gently, gauging Sam's reaction. "Mum, it's alright. I understand. I can't imagine being away from Emily." Sam assures her. Allison smiles and hugs him, Sam pulling Naomi into the hug. Naomi giggles, wrapping her arms round her brother and mother.