BD6

Two weeks into their honeymoon Naomi sits smiling as she finishes eating her breakfast "I'll meet you outside, I'm going to get my swim suit on." she tells Jasper. "I'll see you out there." Jasper nods giving her a sweet kiss on the lips before walking outside. Smiling Naomi goes to their bed room, letting out a little giggle at the mess "Definitely owe Esme as few new things when we get back." she tells herself as she goes over to her bag, pulling out her white one piece. She puts it on before fluffing her hair and walking outside to the beach, finding Jasper watching the dolphins in the distance.

(Adult content ahead)

Smiling to herself Naomi starts walking along the sand, bending down every now and then to pick up some seashells

Smiling to herself Naomi starts walking along the sand, bending down every now and then to pick up some seashells. As she does she hears Jasper growl slightly "Don't make me take you inside and punish you." he tells her. "Maybe I want that to happen." Naomi responds smiling sweetly and bending down as she faces Jasper, showing him her cleavage. Jasper speeds over and kisses her "You're being a really naughty girl right now." he tells. "What you going to do about it?" Naomi asks him cheekily. "Maybe I should show you what happens to naughty girls." Jasper suggests with dark eyes.  "Maybe you should." Naomi responds kissing him and biting his lip. Growling Jasper picks her up and speeds her into the bedroom, the Major taking over once again as he puts her on the bed. He quickly strips her of her swimsuit, throwing it to the floor "You've been such a bad girl, teasing me like that." he growls. "What you going to do about it Major?" Naomi asks. Jasper grabs two silk scarfs from the bag, using one to tie her hands to the bed board "I'm going to show you what happens to bad girls." he responds before using the second to blind fold her. Naomi bites her lip as Jasper begins to run his fingers up and down her naked body "You've been so naughty Darlin. You deserved to be punished." he tells her. "I know Major. I need to be punished, I've been such a bad girl." Naomi responds.

Jasper growls and grabs Naomi's legs, tying them so her knees are bent and her legs are spread "How should we start Darlin?" he asks. "Anyway you see fit Major. I'm all yours." Naomi responds. "Good." Jasper responds before he starts sucking on her hard nipples. Naomi whines and bites her lip "No noise Darlin, bad girls aren't allowed to make any noise." Jasper whispers in her ear before nibbling her ear lobe. Naomi nods and bites her lip,struggling not to make a sound "Good girl." Jasper praises. Slowly Jasper makes his way to her clit and start licking and rubbing it, Naomi grits her teeth as she struggles not to moan in pleasure. Jasper inserts his middle finger and starts rubbing her g-spot "Mhm, your so tight Darlin." he tells her as he inserts another finger into her. Jasper starts sucking and licking as her juices begin to flow "You taste so good Darlin." he smirks, feeling Naomi buck her hips in response. Naomi let's out a moan making Jasper remove him fingers "I told you no noises Darlin." her growls before pushing fully into her with no warning. Bucking her hip even more Naomi struggles not to moan as Jasper pushes in and out of her "Remember no noises. Bad girls aren't allowed to make noises." he tells her making her nod and bite her lip. Naomi climaxes, her legs shaking as she does. "You came so fast for me Darlin. I don't remember telling you that you could." he growls.

Naomi whimpers as she yearns to touch him "Now, you're not allowed to cum til I tell you." Jasper tells her making her nod. Jasper starts rubbing her clit before slowly inserting his fingers into her vagina "You're so wet, such a good girl." he smirks a he starts moving his fingers in and out faster and faster. Naomi bites her lip as she tries to move "Such a good girl Darlin, you want to watch what I'm doing to you?" Jasper asks her. Naomi nods making Jasper move the blind fold but use the scarf to gag her "Remember Darlin, no noises." he warns. Naomi nods and pleads him to touch her in her head, Jasper sees the pleading look in her eyes and chuckles "You want me to touch you Darlin?" he asks. Naomi nods frantically. Jasper smirks and thrusts into her sharply before moving slowly and untying her hands, Naomi immediately wraps her arms round his neck as he continues to thrust slowly. Jasper growls slightly as she pulls his hair making him start thrusting faster "Cum for me Darlin." he tells her. Naomi immediately cums as Jasper pulls out of her, smirking he unties her legs and gag "You learned not to tease me now?" he asks. "Yes Major." Naomi pants as she curls into his chest.