T4

That weekend Naomi wakes up and feels somebody next to her, opening her eyes she sees Jasper reading a book next to her "Morning." she smiles. "Morning Darlin. Your dad left for work already, he let me in earlier." he tells her kissing her head. "He trusted us to be alone?" Naomi asks. "Apparently he likes me and trusts me." Jasper smiles. "I'm going to get dressed then we can go somewhere." Naomi smiles kissing Jasper before grabbing her clothes and going to the bathroom. Walking out her room she is greeted by Bella "Who's in your room? I heard voices." Bella asks. "Jasper, dad let him in earlier." Naomi shrugs. "He trusts him in your room? How's Edward?" Bella questions. Naomi looks at her sister with a frown "Yes because Jasper in a gentleman and has never and will never ask me to do anything I'm not comfortable with. Edward is feeling better, he should be back this week." she responds before walking into the bathroom and getting changed.

Naomi walks back into her bedroom only to be kissed by Jasper as soon as she does, smiling she wraps her arms round his neck and gently tugs his hair

Naomi walks back into her bedroom only to be kissed by Jasper as soon as she does, smiling she wraps her arms round his neck and gently tugs his hair. Jasper growls slightly making her giggle "Easy Major Whitlock, someone might hear." Naomi tells him playfully with a smile. Jasper chuckles "We better go somewhere more private then." he smiles kissing her nose. Nodding Naomi lets Jasper lead her downstairs "Bella, I'm going out now. I won't be home for dinner though, you and dad will have to sort something yourselves." she tells her sister. Bella nods "You know when you'll be home?" she asks. "Not sure, I might stay overnight or for the weekend. I'll let dad know though." Naomi explains before leaving the house and climbing in Jasper's car. Jasper puts the radio on and Smile by Avril Lavigne starts playing, Naomi grins and starts singing along while dancing in her seat "You stole my heart, And you're the one to blame, And that's why I smile, It's been a while, Since every day and everything has, Felt this right, And now you turn it all around, And suddenly you're all I need, The reason why I-I-I, I smi-i-ile." she sings looking at Jasper with a grin. Soon they pull up to the house and Jasper speeds round and opens Naomi's door for her and kisses her lovingly "What was that for?" she asks blushing slightly. "You're the reason I too smile Darlin." Jasper tells her. "Stop being cheesy and let me see my bestie!" Alice exclaims from the open window making them laugh before heading inside.

Naomi sits on Jasper's lap drawing while he reads a book "Nomes I need your help in a bit. I have a few dresses that I need you to alter slightly to make them more me." Rosalie tells her as she sits next to her brother and her best friend. "Sure thing Rose. I'll take a look after lunch, Esme is just making it for me. "Great, you staying over tonight?" Rosalie asks. "Probably, Bella won't stop going on. She cornered me on the way to the bathroom this morning." Naomi explains. "Ugh, why is she questioning you constantly? She needs to give it a break." Rosalie tells her. "She won't though. Any way to make me feel uncomfortable or anything she'll take it." Naomi sighs. "In that case we are going to be round as much as Charlie will let us. That way we'll give her something to talk about rather than constantly hounding you." Rosalie decides. Naomi chuckles "Thanks Rose." she smiles. Just then Esme walks in with a bowl "I made Mac and Cheese." she smiles handing her the bowl. "Thanks Esme. It smells delicious as always." Naomi compliments. Jasper smiles and buries his head in her neck as she eats, Naomi smiles at this and leans into him more. Esme smiles at the couple as she walks back into the room "I called Charlie and told him you're staying over for the weekend." she tells Naomi. "Thanks Esme." Naomi smiles feeling Jasper bury his neck deeper into her neck.

That evening Naomi sits in her room with Jasper lying with his head in her lap as she plays with his hair and reads Pride and Prejudice aloud to him when her phone rings

That evening Naomi sits in her room with Jasper lying with his head in her lap as she plays with his hair and reads Pride and Prejudice aloud to him when her phone rings. Leaning over to the table Naomi picks up and phone to see Bella's contact "Hi Bella." she greets. "Hi Naomi, where are you?" Bella asks, feigning concern. "Staying at the Cullen's for the weekend. Dad already knows." Naomi responds. "Charlie's letting you stay at your boyfriend's house?" Bella asks. "Yeah, Esme called him and asked. I have my own room here and dad doesn't mind. He trusts Jasper anyway." Naomi glares getting annoyed with her younger sister. "Where's their house? I can drop off some stuff for you." Bella asks. "Don't need anything dropping off thanks. I have stuff round here and Rosalie and Alice will lend me anything thing I forgot. I have to go now Bella, night." Naomi days before hanging up. Jasper sits up and wraps his arms round her from behind, putting his head in her neck "Don't get riled up Darlin, it's not worth it." he tells her, kissing her pulse point of her neck. Naomi smiles and leans back into his embrace "You always know what to say." she tells him, closing her eyes in contentment. "Go to sleep Darlin. I'll be here when you wake up." Jasper promises. Nodding Naomi turns and snuggles into his chest, slowly falling asleep with a smile on her face.

Monday lunchtime Naomi walks into the cafeteria with the Cullen's, including Edward who had got back early that morning "What've we got after lunch?" she asks Jasper as she opens her lunchbox

Monday lunchtime Naomi walks into the cafeteria with the Cullen's, including Edward who had got back early that morning "What've we got after lunch?" she asks Jasper as she opens her lunchbox. "AP History." he tells her as she starts eating her sandwich. Nodding Naomi looks up and spots Bella keep glancing over at them "She keeps looking at us I'm gonna flip." she mumbles making everyone at the table smile or chuckle. Emmett at that point decides to shake the snow from his hair like a dog making the boys laugh and Naomi, Rosalie and Alice try and hide from the cold water with smiles on their faces. Edward glances at Bella before looking back at his siblings and friend, Naomi rolls her eyes at him,asking him stick his tongue out at her playfully. Jasper chuckles and wraps an arm round her as she continues eating, but suddenly tenses making Naomi frown and look at him "Jas?" she asks gently. Rose leans over "Someone's cut their finger on the other side of the cafeteria." she tells her. Naomi nods and sits on Jasper, making it look like he's pulled her onto his lap by laughing. She starts playing with his hair as he buries his face in her neck, using her scent to block the smell of the blood "It's okay Jas." she whispers knowing he'll hear. Jasper hums making Naomi giggle as the vibrations tickle her neck "Come on, I've finished eating. We can go sit in the library for the rest of lunch." she suggests. "Or we can go to your car." Jasper tells her as the pick up their stuff. "Careful Jas, I might nod be able to stop." Naomi teases, kissing him softly and making him growl slightly.