BD19

Naomi smiles as Jasper kisses her neck from behind "I still don't understand why you wear make up, you're beautiful without it

Naomi smiles as Jasper kisses her neck from behind "I still don't understand why you wear make up, you're beautiful without it." he tells her. "Because it's a good way to express myself, helped me when times were rough. It's just become part of my routine now." Naomi responds, turning and kissing him. Jasper nods "I love you." he says, kissing her back. "I love you too." she smiles. The two of them pull away as they hear shouting start downstairs "Go to the triplets, I'll go see what's happening." Naomi tells Jasper. "Naomi." he says. "Go, I'll be fine." Naomi smiles, giving him a quick kiss before speeding downstairs. She stops when she finds Bella shouting at Edward and Cameron while Renee watches "You were mine first! Why are you with my druggie of a sister's bitch?!" Bella shouts. A growl rumbles from Naomi as she storms over "Don't you fucking dare Bella! This is my house and I will not have you disrespect my brother in law and my best friend! Get out!" she glares. Edward puts a hand on Naomi's arm, ready to grab her incase she lost control "No! Edward is mine! He shouldn't be with anyone but me!" Bella shrieks.

"What's going on here? We could hear the shouting from down the road." Charlie says, walking in with Tanya. "Bella is out staying her welcome here." Naomi says, shaking with anger. "Bella you should leave." Charlie tells his youngest. "No! Why should I?!" Bella asks. "Because you are in your sister's house, shouting and screaming at her, her brother in law, and her best friend. You will also wake the triplets. Now, leave." Charlie responds calmly. Bella screams before leaving "You always take her side, don't you Charlie?" Renee asks. Naomi breathes heavily, shaking "Shit." Cameron says, realising what's happening. "I'll get her outside, call Sam." Edward tells his mate. Cameron nods and pulls out his phone as Edward pulls Naomi outside "What the Hell is going one here?" Renee asks. "None of your business Renee, you need to leave." Charlie glares. Renee scoffs and storms out, getting in her car and driving off with Bella "Sam, you need to get here. Now." Cameron tells the Alpha when he picks up. "What is it?' Sam as in concern. "It's Nae, she's phasing." Cameron responds.

Naomi breathes heavily as she shakes with anger "Naomi, focus on my voice." Edward tells her, trying to calm her slightly. "I. Can't." Naomi responds. Sam runs over "Naomi, look at me. Focus on the sensation you're feeling running through your body, let it spread." he tells his sister. Naomi whimpers slightly, suddenly bursting into a black and white wolf, larger than the other members but ever so slightly smaller than Sam. Sam quickly shifts when he realises that Naomi is freaking out "Nae, it's alright." he tells her telepathically. "Sam, how did this happen?" Naomi whimpers. "I don't know Naomi but you're alright. We're family and we stick together." Sam reassures her, walking over and licking her head.

A/N: I know it's short but I wanted to give you guys something, along with leaving it on a cliff hanger 🙂