BD4

(Same outfit from the end of the last chapter)

Naomi smiles as she sits with Jasper in the back of a car as it drives through Rio, the car pulls over at the docks and the two of them climb out "So, we're not staying in Rio?" Naomi asks. "No, we're just passing through." Jasper responds helping her onto a boat? "Are we close?" Naomi asks. "Maybe." Jasper smirks as he starts up the boat. He starts steering the boat out to sea where an island comes into view "That's lsle Esme. It was a gift from Carlisle." Jasper explains. Naomi smiles as Jasper docks the boat as they walk up to the villa Jasper picks up Naomi "ls this totally necessary?" Naomi laughs. "I am nothing if not traditional." Jasper smiles as he carries her into the villa. Naomi smiles as he places her on her feet "I have an idea." she tells him. "What's that Darlin?" Jasper asks her. "Swimming." she tells him. Jasper smiles "Sounds like a plan, which bag are our costumes in?" he asks. "Who said anything about costumes?" Naomi asks him making Jasper smile. "I'll give you a couple human moments." he tells her before walking outside. Naomi smiles and runs to the bathroom with her wash bag, she pulls out her wipes and cleans all of her makeup off before stripping off her clothes. Smiling she wraps a towel round herself before making her way outside where she finds Jasper already in the sea, she drops her towel and makes her way into the water and over to him. She wraps her arms round him making him smile and kiss her "I love you." he tells her. "I love you too." she responds before kissing him, running her hands through his hair and tugging it. Jasper growls before working his way down her neck, finding her sweet spot "Bedroom, now!" Naomi tells him. Jasper smiles and lifts her up, speeding her too the bedroom.

(Adult content ahead)

Naomi smiles as Jasper places her on the bed, kissing her as she lies back. Slowly he works his way down her neck to her sweet spot, making her moan slightly in response. Jasper growls and goes back to her mouth, their tongues battling for dominance as Naomi pulls Jasper's hair. Pulling back Jasper looks at her "Are you sure? I could hurt you." he tells her. "I've never been more sure Jasper." Naomi smiles pulling him back in. Jasper groans and moves to her neck again, marking her and making her moan "Stop teasing." she tells him. "If you don't like the teasing then why you moaning?" Jasper asks with a smirk. Naomi smiles and bites her lip as she look at him, Jasper growls and starts kissing down her chest and stomach before inserting a finger into her. Moaning Naomi bucks her hips slightly "You like that Darlin?" he asks, his Major coming out. "Mhm." Naomi moans. Smirking Jasper inserts two more fingers, curling them back and forth "Major." Naomi gasps bucking her hips. Jasper removes his fingers before pushing himself into her, making her moan in pleasure "Please." she begs. Jasper growls as he starts thrusting in and out causing Naomi to gasp in pleasure "Major, faster." she tells him. As he starts moving faster Jasper buries his face in her neck, sucking on her sweet spot "Mhm Darling, you feel so good." he tells her. "Major, I'm gonna..." Naomi trails off. "Cum for me Darlin." he tells her. Naomi screams in ecstasy as Jasper finishes in her, Jasper lies next to her kissing her "I love you Darlin." he tells her. "I love you too Jaz." Naomi responds.

(Adult content finished)

Naomi wakes up with Jasper flush against her, smiling she turns and kisses him "Morning." she tells him. "Morning Darlin." he responds kissing her nose. "Last night was amazing." Naomi giggles, snuggling close to him. "I'm glad, it was amazing for me aswell." Jasper responds, smiling and kissing her forehead. "What time is it?" Naomi asks. "Just after nine, I thought I'd let you sleep." Jasper responds. "Well I think we owe Esme some new bed sheets and pillows." Naomi giggles, sitting up and  looking at the mess they made. "Maybe a new bed frame aswell." Jasper adds as he sits up and kisses her shoulder and neck from behind. Naomi smiles and turns to kiss him "What do you want to do today?" Jasper asks. "Hmm, explore the island a bit. Maybe spend some time swimming." Naomi suggests. "I know somewhere you'll like. There's a waterfall going into a cove nearby." Jasper smiles. "Sounds like a plan." Naomi agrees. "You get changed, I'll go make you some breakfast." Jasper tells her, kissing her before speeding out the room.

Walking out the bedroom Naomi finds Jasper playing up some pancakes with a smoothie "S,ells good Handsome

Walking out the bedroom Naomi finds Jasper playing up some pancakes with a smoothie "S,ells good Handsome." she smiles. "Anything for you Darlin." Jasper responds, kissing her. Naomi smiles and sits at the island in the kitchen and starts eating "Mm, delicious." she tells Jasper. Smiling Jasper wraps his arms round Naomi from behind and kisses up her shoulder and neck, Naomi smiles and turns her head to kiss him. The two of them smile into the kiss before breaking away "You ready to go?" Jasper asks, seeing Naomi's empty plate. "Yep, take me to the waterfall!" Naomi grins. Jasper chuckles and kisses her before taking her hand and leading her outside, in the direction of the waterfall. They walk into the trees and start going up a hill "This place is so beautiful." Naomi smiles looking at all the colourful flowers and tall trees. "I can think of something even more beautiful." Jasper responds looking at her with a smirk. Naomi blushes and playfully nudges him "Dork." she tells him. "Yes, but I'm your dork." Jasper smiles. "Most definitely my dork." Naomi smiles back, kissing him.

They get to the top of the hill, finding a stream that goes into a waterfall "Woah." Naomi smiles. Jasper pulls his top off along with his shoes making Naomi remove her own shoes and shorts. Smiling Naomi jumps onto Jasper's back making him laugh snd make his way to the top of the waterfall "Ready Darlin?" he asks. "Definitely." Naomi grins. Jasper jumps with his vamp strength making to two of them land in the water below, Naomi surfaces laughing. She wraps her arms round Jasper's neck and kisses him "I love you." she tells him. "I love you too." Jasper responds, kissing her again.

" Jasper responds, kissing her again