T2

Naomi walks down stairs the next morning to find Bella sat at the table eating breakfast "Morning Bella

Naomi walks down stairs the next morning to find Bella sat at the table eating breakfast "Morning Bella." she says. "Hi Naomi." Bella responds. "Do you want a lift today?" Naomi asks her politely. "No thanks, I'm going to take the truck." Bella tells her. Nodding Naomi grabs an apple and walks out the house to her car before driving to school. She pulls into the space next to Emmett's jeep, Jasper walking over and opening her car door for her "Morning Darlin." he smiles kissing her gently. "Morning Handsome." she smiles. Just then they hear an loud engine behind them, turning they see the truck pull into the car park. Naomi holds Jasper's hand and pulls him over to his siblings "Who's the girl with the truck?" Emmett asks. "My sister." Naomi tells him. "Come on we got class." Walter tells them.

Soon lunch comes round and Naomi gets dragged outside by Alice "Allie Cat, what we all doing outside?" Naomi asks her. "We're going to make a dramatic entrance." Alice shrugs. "Why?" she asks her best friend. "Because we can." Alice tells her as they reach the others. "Edward's already filled us in." Rosalie tells Alice. "Rose, you and Emmett go first. Walter and I will follow; Nay and Jaz, you follow after us. Edward, you bring up the rear." Alice instructs. "This is why we are all pretty much matching with white and grey colours, isn't it?" Walter asks. "Yep. Now come on." Alice smiles. Emmett and Rosalie lead them in followed by Walter and Alice, Walter spinning Alice as they walk. Jasper wraps an arm round Naomi's shoulder as they follow after them "This is ridiculous." Naomi whispers. "If it makes Alice happy." Jasper responds. "Good point." she smiles. They walk over to their usual table and sit down, Naomi pulls out an apple and a sandwich "Esme made you some brownies so I bought one with me for you." Jasper tells her handing her a food bag containing the brownie. Edward frowns slightly "What's up Edward?" Naomi asks. "I can't hear your sister's thoughts." he tells her. "Probably because she doesn't have any." she responds. Jasper chuckles and pulls her closer as she eats, he rests his head on hers and breathes in her scent. Naomi smiles knowing that he does this to get rid of all the other scents in the room, moving slightly she holds his hand and shifts closer to him.

After classes end Naomi leans against her car with Jasper stood in front of her "I'm going to the diner with dad tonight but I'll leave my window open as usual." she tells him. Jasper smiles "Have fun with your dad, I'll see you tonight." he tells her giving her a gentle kiss. Naomi smiles and climbs into her car before winding her window down "Go hunt, your eyes are getting darker again. Catch a mountain lion for me." she tells him. "Yes mam." Jasper tells her with a wink before she drives off. Naomi listens to her music, singing along to Motley Crue as she pulls into the diner parking lot. Jumping out her car she sees Bella's truck already there, walking in she sees her dad and Bella already sat down at the table Charlie always sits at. Naomi sits next to Charlie with a smile "I ordered you your usual." he tells her. "Thanks dad." she smiles. Just then Cora walks over with their food "Can't get over how grown up you are. And so gorgeous." she tells Bella. Waylon walks over "Remember me, honey? I was Santa one year." he tells Hella. "Waylon, she hasn't had a Christmas here since she was four." Charlie tells him. "Bet I made an impression, though." Waylon responds. "You always do, Butt Crack Santa." Naomi smiles. Waylon chuckles at her "Let the girl eat her cod, Waylon." Cora tells him before turning to Bella "When you're done, I'll bring your favourite... berry cobbler. Remember? Your dad still has it. Every Thursday." she tells her. "That'd be great, thank you." Bella smiles before Cora shoos Waylon away.

Naomi eats her sweet and sour chicken trying to ignore the awkward silence between her dad and sister "So... you eat here every night?" Bella asks. "Only when Naomi is with her friends. Easier than washing dishes." Charlie responds. "I can cook. I do the cooking at home, in Phoenix. Mom's not great in the kitchen." Bella pipes up. "I remember..." Charlie smiles making both of them laugh. Naomi smiles slightly but continues eating "How was school? Meet anyone?" Charlie asks his youngest. "A few people... Do you know the Cullen family?" Bella asks looking pointedly at her sister. Naomi rolls her eyes "Are people talking about them again?" Charlie asks. "No... well, a little." Bella tells him. "Just 'cause they're newcomers. We're lucky to have a surgeon like Dr. Cullen at our podunk hospital. Lucky his wife wanted to live in a small town. Lucky his kids aren't like a lot of the hell-raisers around here." Charlie rants. "...Okay." Bella responds. "I just don't like narrow mindedness." Charlie tells her. "Dad, they don't car what everyone thinks. They prefer to keep to themselves anyway." Naomi assures him. "I know but it still doesn't sit right with me." Charlie tells her making her shrug.

That evening Naomi sits in the kitchen finishing of a couple designs for Esme to look at "Hey, Naomi. Can I ask you something?" Bella asks walking in. Naomi puts her pencil down "Sure." she responds making Bella sit down opposite her. "The Cullen family... you seem pretty close." Bella says. "Yeah, Alice and Rosalie are my best friends and Jasper's my boyfriend. I get along with all of them, Walter and Emmett act like over protective brothers half them time. Esme and Carlisle, their parents, act like my second parents." Naomi shrugs. "How did you get so close to them? Jessica said your first day back at school you were immediately friends with them." Bella asks her. "Carlisle and Dad spoke and Dad explained about my anxiety and stuff. Carlisle got Alice to show me round the first day and it went on from there." Naomi shrugs. "Just seems weird that you're the only one who isn't family but hangs around with them all the time." Bella tells her. "Honestly I don't care what others think about me and the Cullens don't care either. I just wish people would be less judgemental about people they don't even know." Naomi retorts grabbing her stuff and going up to her room.