Introduction

Mrij Personality intro
Marij have two siblings one is sister and one is brother she is kind, generous ,mature. She is 25 y/o and she had completed her master.she do not belong from too much wealthy family but she love her family she always wanted to be a pride of their parents she always wanted that her parents have full faith and believe in her that she can never do anything stupid which will make them hurt or break their trust she so possessive about it .

Aswat personality intro
Aswat is a person who only care about his love once.He also have two siblings one is brother(saif nick name saifii)who is same age as Marij and got graduated second one is his sister (palwasha)who is still in her collage .Aswat parents are so lovely his whole family is so lovely even they known as city richest family but they are not  cruel ,arrogant who look down on poor .

Marij POV
I was in room getting ready for get-togethers of friends after my graduation when my mom calls my name from downstairs "Marij" "coming mama" I said to her from my room but seems like my voice got trap in may room cuz of close doors "MARIIIJJJJ" she yelled again i open the door of my room and then said again "I'm coming mama"this time she get it and said ok .I got ready and go for breakfast in dinning room and I saw my mom is rushing toward me as she sees me I'm ready to go for outside "where are you going" she asked "Mmm for get-togethers don't you remember I told you about it  yesterday" I said now what she said after that I really didn't expect that " cancel it and get change Mmm change into something special which make u special because their some guest are coming to ask for your hand " she said it and I was shock to hear cuz she didn't tell me anything about it yesterday .

After a lot argue with my mama that how can I just tell them even now when one two girls already arrived at our selected location like seriously but she still manage me to say  "OK" "Now go change this dress "
I did as my mama told me guest got arrived my parents welcome them my mama call me to come and greet with them .
....................

"I will give you answer after I ask for my son's opinion" the aunty said soon to be my mother-in-law may be or  may be not whatever my thoughts got interrupted when she call my name "nice to meet with you marij I really like you "she said that to me I reply"thank you " as for being polite and respected .

They went away .......

My parents have really high hope for this proposal as one of my father's friend introduced it and tell him about how good and rightfully they are for me . I was thinking about it when soon sleep took over me I was really tired cuz I had some home chose with my sister and also help my mother in kitchen.

Aswat POV

I was busy in office work as I didn't notice the the time it is already midnight and I look at my wrist watch not going to lie I'm so workaholic person I get up and ready to go home but I was unable because I knew today my mom also went to see a girl, for  everytime my mother saw me even passing by she just casually call me by my name and show me girls pictures and when I say I don't want to get marry now  she just scolding me I know she speaks for my own good I really need to get marry at this age now but I'm not ready may be I just can't forget her .As I told I just entered in my house my mom calls me "Aswat dear" not at this time cuz I'm really tired but nothing works in front of Asian moms I guess. I greet with her she seems to be too exited as something is so important she wanna talk about and that's not good for me cuz look she is waiting for me at midnight not even think that their will be morning tomorrow .I sit beside her and
I fored my eyebrows at her In suspesious .

"Aswat I'm not going to hear no from you, cuz this time I'm very serious because the girl is very mature, innocent ,kind and perfect for you " she said with so much admiration I kept my gaze on her and I just open my mouth to say something she cut me "Aswat as I already told I don't want any excuse from you if you like someone else then just split it out no matter she poor or bad looking as long as she has heart of my son I will make her my daughter-in-law but if there is no one then your are going to marry with the one I already choose for you" she said in one breath but word kept that my mind is "I already choose for you " dose that suppose to mean she already agree with them then my heart interrupted my mind as your  heart has its an owner already you don't need someone else but she left me and I don't know why out of anger or revenge I said "ok" to my mom she was stunned by my answer as it takes her  seconds to analyze what did I just said she get so happy she hug me and placed a kiss on my forehead I faked smile at her she give a picture of girl I suppose to marry mean my soon to be wife I just don't know what I had done earlier I really wanted to say no but instead I said yes thought that I'm really going to destroy two lives one is mine another of girl I'm going to marry I put the picture  which wrapped in another paper under the draw and get in my bed and sleep took over on me .

So guys how was it may be you find first chp as boring but believe me this story isn't as plan as it seems

If their is any grammar or another kind of mistake just ignore it cuz its my first time writing a story

Don't forget to vote and comment to tell what u think about my story.