chp 15

Aswat POV
Those painful memories hunt me all the time I felt so useless against them I love her so much and she did this to me she broke me into million pieces I felt like I can never come over it .
So this is love what people say, their is no  actually such thing like true love .
I thought to myself and then laugh at my thoughts .

Their is another sleepless night with deep thoughts .I'm thinking about saifii if he didn't get his love will he like me brokenhearted ,I can't let this happen to my brother I will fight for him he need my help I will be on his side .

Now it's morning I get up from bed and did my daily routine.
Now I'm in dinning room for breakfast I sit on my seat and my mother call me "Aswat dear " whenever she call like that she always wanted me to do something for her without listening another thing I stated that "mother I'm sorry whatever you have for me to do cuz I'm really busy I have important client coming today and I'm going to receive him so I have to get to company "I said that and disappointment flash through her face I made excuse thought clients are coming at afternoon .

I saw saifii siting on his site now mother start to pay full attention to saifii "saifii dear " she said "what my queen wants from me "he sai that oh god why he all the so dramatic "Aswat is so busy today so I want you to go and pic your sister in law " she said and I hurriedly said "oh I remember now the client I was talking about is coming at afternoon so I'm not busy I can go " I said it dam this is good opportunity "ok no problem" saifii and mother both said I give them soft smile and again to my room and and then to my wardrobe ,I started to search that if their is something I can wear so I look presentable wait why I need to look presentable I'm already handsome I shrugged that thought and com my hair again I take last look in mirrors I look perfect .

I was siting on couch in living room of my in-laws house waiting for marij and here she came with messy hairs and wearing baggy clothes she look cute I thought to myself wait what did I just said "why are you here " I heard her voice "to pic you up " I said that she is caressing her eyes seems she just woke up " wait I need to get dressed" she said ,"ok take your time" I said it .

Marij parents insisted to stay for lunch but I don't have that much time and I hope they can understand now we are in car and their is awkward silence she is looking outside from window to get her attention I cleared my throat she look at me I said

"Marij look I'm really sorry I know I said so harsh to you that day I regret it I can do whatever you want me to ,to make it up to you this whole thing really bother me "

"You really do care about it " she said that

I really wanted to say I do but words didn't came out ,dam me when I learn to show my emotions I cured my self under my breath " did you said anything "marij asked "no and the question you asked just now I want to say that it's not about I do care or not it is that you are my wife I should respect you  I didn't have doubted you I'm sorry forgive me " I said that she seems like she wil forgive me soon