chp 9

Aswat POV
I was doing my work when I hear the ring of my phone I saw the caller ID and I was shocked why is she calling me now ? Maybe she want to call someone else ?should I receive it? There is several questions in my mind but I declined the call I can be in criousty I maybe a jerk to marij but I'm not a cheater. I won't going to even talk to her (his ex -girlfriend the one he loves and misses all the time) I declined that call but it hurts I'm trying so hard to forget her, I'm trying to move on, trying to accept marij as my wife but just now every thing goes in vain .
She makes my heart beat again faster I hate this feeling I still miss her love her but her betrayal is worse thing I can never forget .

After that call I left company and trying to find my peace I really need it I love beach .
The flow of water and these beautiful waves especially in night when their is no one at beach sight loneliness makes this sea more beautiful and it feels like it had taken my all worries away with is every big waves .
So I go to beach I sit on bonnet of my car and enjoy the view of sea and stars in sky then my phone ring I saw caller ID and this time it's my dad I said "hello " he asked "where are you son we all are waiting for you "

"I'm doing really important work this should be done before morning " I said
that because I remember how my mother called me in afternoon to tell me I should be home at 9pm for family dinner .

"This is family dinner you know come home now " he said that
"I can't dad really can't I'm sorry" I said it and after that I cut the call without any other word then I here a notification sound of my phone I open and see the massage from dad he write that

" marij did make the specially dinner for you leave every work and come back now or she will be heart broken "

I didn't reply I want peace and I'm not going home I didn't tell her to make dinner for me they all can eat togather I'm not in mood to talk with anyone so I'm not going back .

It was a midnight when get I back home I entered in room I didn't expect her to still awake,i ignore her but she told me she wanted to talk about something I didn't expect that I was already depressed and now this what got into my mind I did that I don't know I shouldn't done anything like that but I did I'm a real jerk .

I saw her taking pillow and blanket but it's OK ,it's okay for both of us I think how much as possible we can keep distance thing will be better.

Author POV
It's been one month since marij started to sleep on couch and Aswat didn't care about it and he is always busy with his work .

Aswat did like the tea made by marij so he always request her to make it for him but it is just a cup of tea made by marij that he likes still got annoyed by marij .

After that night marij also don't care about Aswat but as a wife she is only doing her job but she still have hope maybe on day Aswat realize and accept her as his wife .

In this whole month marij got realy close with palwasha and saifii ,they are now just like triangle of best friends they play games together ,spent their evening together go to picnic , long driver and for ice cream.

On one breakfast Aswat parents did talk about Aswat and marij honeymoon but Aswat manage to delays it by making an excuse of work .

Aswat always see palwasha ,saifii and marij together happily playing and laughing with each other but sometimes he saw saifii and marij alone siting and talking with deep expressions on their faces .

It's OK three of them get closed in this time but Aswat didn't like the fact that saifii and marij have some personal conservation all the time it's like their is some kind of secret is growing between them .

Aswat got more suspesious of them day by day so he decided to talk with marij .

Aswat mother also noticed the tension between Aswat and marij.she can feel that their is something wrong with them they are not like real couple she ask many times to marij if Aswat is treating her right or not Marji always give same answer yes  because Marij didn't not want to know any of them not even to her parents that their is nothing between her and Aswat she thinks it's their personal matter .