chp 3

Marij POV
I really get annoyed this time too he came at our while my parents didn't took me in their home at dinner huhh it's okay marij but I also feel butterflies in my stomach as I glanced at him for once he is really handsome OMG he is going to be my husband only mine just one glance took my heart away I never felt like this but it feels so special the dinner goes very smoothly I go back in my room as I was so tired I really want to sleep but also his handsome face comes in my mind but also at the same time I felt he is not happy like his parents forced him to come here did they also forced him to accept this marriage these thoughts made lost my previous thoughts about his perfect handsome face cuz his behavior is not like a normal person may be he doesn't get Frank at first sight yes something is like I hush my thoughts and really want to take a nap and here I go zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Aswat POV
I don't want to get marry with her she is not even pretty by her looks she is also not from my status she can't move with me in my society this is reality not any kind of drama I have to get ride on this proposal before it goes further but in the end of this month my marriage has already been decided I can't do anything at this time I will hurt my mother I hope their will something else that can stop the  storm coming toward me I don't like her, I will never like her but I have to get marry with her cuz I already said yes I'm a man with my word I never goes back on my word so I think this is my fate ........

Author POV 
As days have passed it's now end of the month marij family and aswat family have almost completed the shopping and every thing is settled hotel booking, salon appointment etc whatever .
In these day marij always try her best to make a little conservation with Aswat but all time he just answered her "hmm" and nothing else they are still their where they started let's just say they didn't even started yet .

But marij is falling deeply for him more and she sees him every time and before weeding day she promised to her self that "if Aswat want to runaway it's okay I will make him come back to me when I will be his official wife I do will anything to make him mine cuz my heart belongs to you now Mr Aswat and yours heart will soon belongs to me I believe that"

Today is their wedding day she is happy but also nervous in this whole time  her relationship may not get along with Aswat but she has really strong bonding with his family because his family is really lovely .

As nikkah has done soon departure take place now marij is in Aswat house safii and palwasha welcome their sister-in-law she cut the cake.Aswat disappear from marij side after getting in their house and nobody even notice as everybody is so busy and enjoying their self.
Mrs Faisal lead marij to her room make her site on bed she smiled at her after getting out of room now she in Aswat room oh wait  also her room too, waiting for aswat will he came back .

Don't forget to vote .