chp 32

Marij POV
When he got out of restroom I got up and tried to attract his attention "do you want to say something "he asked to me
"I have already told everyone that I'm going for some days, what would I tell them when I'll come back with you "
I asked him looking anywhere but at him "it's simple just tell I forbid you" this time I look at him he clearly see my confusion then he continued "and still if someone ask why I forbid tell them come to me I'll answer them because I also didn't tell you why "
I nodded at him
"good, let's go "
I again nodded at him, I wonder what he is thinking what's in his mind.
He came closer took my hand in his, he held my hand oh my God this sent electric shock in my hold body and I'm sure he can feel it, I wonder if he can hear my heart beat which is beating faster then it ever had.

He held my hand and lead me way out when we are in the middle of  launch when stop and call saifii who was buzy doing something on his phone probably playing games "saifii"
"yes bro " saifii replied without looking up "we are going to marij parents house "
"bro I know it already why told again "
"after then we will go to dinner, we may came late so don't wait for us "
He said that and my mind is like where did this dinner came he didn't tell I look at my  dress oh god what I'm wearing he must be joking or trying to act like caring and loving husband. But the question is he never done this act before is he serious no it can't be I dress up casually because I was going to my house but where did this dinner came from my trains of thoughts broke when I heared saifii's voice
"so my cold hearted brother finally decided to take his beautiful wife on date " I laugh in my mind date are not like that .
Aswat ignore saifii comment and again dragging towards the gate we sat in car Aswat start the and started our journey to my house the ride was silent I was looking outside of the window, I was silent but my in mind I was asking several questions I wanted to talk with him but at same time I was having a feeling that he won't respond me.

We reached at my house everything was so welcoming even thought I meat them yesterday but it feels like eternity I hugged my mom and my sister and brother came running towards me hugged me tightly and I know they all are feeling just like my in laws are damn good caring and loving at same time but still come on I have spent my all life here this house and the people belongs to this house are always or will be my live in my heart.
We settle down in living room dad and Aswat were talking about some business or politics I'm with sister and brother but I decided to go to my mother to help.

When I was helping her she asked if I'm happy there or not, if there desion about Aswat was right.

"mom these all questions are already answered at my first visit after marriage "

"at that time I didn't buy your 'answers' but now I'm assure of them " she said that emphasizing on word answer and what happened what's the difference  so I simply asked
"what happened now to make you change your mind "

"last night I saw him how he was looking at you with admiration in his eyes, he didn't took his eye off on you for one second "
What she is saying it does not make any sense
"he was looking at me whole time "

"yes, why it's surprising to you "

"nothing "

We heared voice of my father  which break our conversation "dear come out and look what is Aswat saying "
This statement littrealy aroused panic in me what he is saying.
"what happened " mother asked
"just come out "

Mother and father both went out of kitchen and into living room so I also followed them.

"what happened  "this time mother asked to Aswat
"I was just saying don't make dinner for us we will stay for a while then we will go beach........ " his word died in his track when mother speak again

"no my son you are not going anywhere I have already made dinner for you and if you didn't eat it will go waste "she said that and left no room to argue more about it.
What's wrong with him we just came and he is talking about leaving.

We ate our dinner and bid our good bye to everyone again we are on the road Aswat seems upset but about what I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that we are not going in a right way I huredly look at Aswat and he look calm down I asked
"Aswat are you aware of that we are not going in a right way "

"yes"  he replied casually

"then where we are going "

"where you can't run away, or no one else to let you get away from me "

He said that and I was in shocked and processing where he is taking me what he going to do with me these thoughts   made my breath uneven but I still managed to look normal.
But where I'm going