chp 30

Marij POV
The moment I said "don't touch me "
I don't know what happened to him I saw change in his expression and the next thing he did was unexpected
He pushed me against the wall and kissed me at first he claim it very abruptly and then I came in to my senses what is happening to me he is kissing me hell it was my first kiss this thought made me red all over I pushed him with all my force and I was successful but not for a long time he again caught me and did same action I was trying so hard to get out of his grip but it was getting more tight and so his kiss.
I already had enough for today so I gave  up I'll get back on him later
When he feels that I'm no longer struggling in his arms his grip is loosing and his kiss is now slow and steady but it's still hard for me to breath he apart his lips from mine and put his forehead on mine I was too embarrassed to look into his eyes so I simply closed my eyes .
Then I heared saifii, oh my God I'm so embarrassed just erase me from there I must look horrible right now.
What he was saying is totally flying above from my head and kiss is replying on repeat in my head.
Then I heared my name I tried to focus what he is asking for and when I get that it clicked my head why I came inside of the house I totally forgot about it mother must be furious right now.

"you go I'll bring it myself "I said but I didn't believe it was my voice.

I took single glance at Aswat and he is already looking at me with expression I don't understand.

I don't know how many deep breaths I have taken to steady myself and guess what it is not helping and add more fuel to fire the girl who got nerve to kiss others husband is standing right in front of me and smirking.
Now I put the pieces of puzzle together everything is clear from the start why I never liked this girl ,her attitude towards me everything is clear now .

After seeing them off I was so tired I already have enough for today. I entered in my room and saw Aswat getting out of restroom he has cleaned himself the moment he look at me I averted my gaze it's my time to took shower and get cleaned .

Aswat POV
Marij is acting strange I know it's after shocks of kiss. That thought brought smile on my face but it drop when I remember how I put my schedule ahead for saifii engagement. I got a bunch of work to do.
I was so engulfed in my work then I heared the door click open and close she must be done with her shower.

I look at her and Im amused how she is trying her best to avoid my gaze. The moment she took pillow I get it where it is going but I won't let it.
She grab the pillow and started to walk in direction of couch when she was in the middle I took two long step and got hold of her took pillow from her hand and asked "where you think you are going "
"I don't want to share same bed with you, no I don't even want to breath same air with you "she said and I feel hurt well I deserve it but not for this reason
"so you hate me now "I asked
"no, it's suffocating for me "
"but I want let you "
She ignore me this time and tried to get out of my grip she acting tough
"I already have enough for today but still got a lot to do ,you are going to be a good girl, now go back to bed " I said it and left her hand and expected from her to do as I said as she always did she took the pillow from my hand and totally ignoring me what I said started her journey again to couch.
"marij " I called her and she ignore me again she is getting on my nerve
I grab her wrist forcefully and yanked her toward me her small pitied body collided with mine but I didn't moved an inch as I was standing strong
"I'm talking to you " I said it trying so hard not sound like angry and she making it so hard for me as she is still ignoring me .
"look at me while I'm talking to you, don't ignore me I'm telling you go back to bed and don't you dare to sleep on that thing or I will throw it out of this room " I said it and this time she look at me the expression she had on her face its hard to understand
"why" her question took me off guard
"why it bothers you so much, me ignoring you it hurt your pride or ego isn't, do you ever reflect on yourself what you have been doing since our wedding first night I was in this room waiting for you, you ignored me went somewhere else and when you get back you ignored me like I don't even exist I tried so hard to caught your attention but you always do one thing ignoring or if you took one second from your buzy schedule to look at me you always give me one damn expression which tell me to get away, I learned it from you so why it bothers you now " she said and I wasn't expecting she must have her enough now she also want to leave me my grip got tighten on this thought I was hell scared to even think her leaving me alone .
"I know what I did and I'm not going to deny it, but I'll try my best to make things right "I said to her more like to myself .
"so what about today you are  not denying it too" she asked
"what you said earlier is all true but not this one because I did not did anything I may have been jerk but I'm not cheater and you have to believe "

"what if I said I don't believe you"

"then I'm going to make you believe "
I said it and my grip is getting more tight it's like if I hold it loosly or let it go I can never hold it again.

"how, just like this "she said and look at my hand which is holding her wrist tightly and believe me it will leave a mark as I know how much force I'm applying  .her next word took me by surprise.
"like this, by force "I closed my eyes at her words it hurts like hell and no one else is reason behind this I made her say this if I not had been jerk toward her and try to know her from the start maybe things will different and she has faith in me and know how much loyal I have stay towards her.
I leave her wrist and it's purple I hurt her again and I'm so frustrated.
She took one step and I took one too she look at me her expression telling me to get away but sorry marij I'm not you "please "I pleaded maybe in this way she can see how much I need her.
She look at my pleaded eyes and I stare back at her why I never noticed her innocent eyes before I'm so stupid. We were starting at each other quite for a long time i took this opportunity and slowly took pillow from her hand and she let me, I walk back in direction of bed and put the pillow at its right place gladly she listen to me this time she laid on her side I walk back in my side her back was facing me when she heared me sliding in my side she said "stay away from me "
I smirk at her statement she is completely warning me only if she knows what these statements do to me I have to calm myself as things are already messed up.
Sorry marij you are not getting anywhere and I'm not letting you get away from me, now its your choice you want it by force or love.

Don't forget to vote and comment.