chp 4

Author POV
Marij waited for awsat for so long after sometime she fell in sleep and she also did fall in sleep in her bridal dress.
Aswat didn't came back last night he stayed outside whole night in his car at beach all night he was thinking about the girl who had left him for her career and he think about the girl who is waiting for her in his room he is worried about the fact that if someday she came back.What will happen then.Is there any possibility .
He slept in car ...........

Marij POV
I woke up by morning light hitting at my face I noticed I'm still in my weeding dress and I saw their is no one else in room except me I was shock then this means Aswat didn't came back last night what if other found about this I will be so embarrassed he didn't even think of me I was waiting for him whole night and he didn't came back I check the time it was 6 o'clock and then door is open revealing the man body for whom I was waiting for whole night and somehow i fell sleep on my weeding first day I am so frustrated at this time I really want to yelled at this person but I still managed to calm myself my thoughts got interrupted by deep voice
"You are still awake and why didn't you change you could wash yourself get change and take a nap you must be tired"he said that, not starring at me instead he was looking at his phone whole time he didn't put a glance at me he is a real jerk is he stupid or something?like seriously duffer whole time I was waiting for you and you just came back and asking why I'm still awake bruhhh then get his self in bathroom and he did what he told me to do, took shower and change into night trouser come out of bathroom I'm still staring at his every move but he didn't still put single glance at me he took his pillow and went to sofa and then lay down at couch I was shocked like come on I'm married to and you don't even want to share a bed but I still thank Allah that he is back cuz if he didn't I will be so embarrassed.
I got up took shower and change into night dress and get my self lay in bed since he don't want to share a bed this means whole king size bed is mine now I will take advantage of it and I'm gonna sleep peacefully on it .I layed down starring at his back he seems to be in sleep and then I think I also should probably sleep now too. Soon my eyes got heavy and I closed them opened after hearing the knock sound on the door really want that person to get away and let me sleep I'm not a sleepy person who always worship sleep but I was so tired yesterday and I also can't sleep well so I just wanna sleep more but I get wide awake by voice of palwasha and I remember I'm alone in bed while my husband no a jerk is sleeping on couch I run toward the door and open in that way so it can not reveal the person laying on the couch.
"Assalam o alikum palwasha" I said to her
"Walikum salam sister -in-law I'm here to ask you ,do you want to eat breakfast with us or with brother in you room " she said
"i love to eat breakfast with all of you in dinning room since it is my habit "
"OK then also wake him up too and come together in dinning room "
"OK" I said to her
I turn around and walk in direction of couch and I stop, try to wake him up. I called his name many times but he didn't response seems he is so deep in sleep he can't hear me I shrugged his shoulder by my hand he wake up he grabbed my hand which I put on his shoulder to shrugged and then he look at my hand and then at me OMG he is first time looking at me after our marriage but as he look at me his grip on my hand got more tighten and now it's hurting as he noticed tension at my face he suddenly remove his hand then with a deep voice he said"what do you want" I said "palwasha came she offer us to breakfast with them or alone in room" "And what did you said "he said while clinging his jaw "I said we will eat  breakfast with them " I said it while looking at floor "OK"
Breakfast time skip
I did my breakfast and came back in to room my mother in law came after me "marij dear" she said " yes aunty "I said
"First don't call me aunty I'm also your mother so call me your mother "
She is so sweet even this whole family is so sweet but why he so cold my thoughts interrupted when she speaks again " you don't want to its okay if don't want to call me mother aunty will be fine too " she said while smiling and and also have some disappointment in her eyes "no I would love to call you mother " I said " I came here to tell you that make up artist will be here at any time they will let you ready for cermony and then you and Aswat will have a photoshoot I have arranged city best photographer for your weeding photoshoot " she said it and I again get lost in my thoughts that what's the point of best photoshoot your son doesn't even like me " what happened"she said and I got back into reality "OK" all I can say .

Sorry for the late update I really need your support don't forget to vote if like the chapter