chp 25

ASWAT POV

We all settled and marij disappear from my eyes.
They all started to talking about saifii engagement and I wasn't bit interested in this topic.
Then I saw marij coming toward us she came and sit beside me and front of Mirha.
"hi marij,last time I was bit rude and didn't know you are ASWAT wife I really apologize for that and I hope you forgive me , I bought this gift for you to show my sincerity " Mirha said that to marij and extended her hand with bag toward marij.
"it's OK Mirha, after all we all are going to be family "marij said that I know she will reply that living with her does not mean I don't know anything about her I had noticed her she is kind hearted and kind people always forgive others.
"no, I'm already the part of this family isn't like that Aswat , Anaya is the one who is going to be the part of this family" Mirha said that and everyone is looking at me,everyone means marij included.
She continue "oh I think he didn't tell you because I wasn't here anymore, come on Aswat like really you didn't tell her about your best best best best friend one and only in the whole world "she said that but it got my breath for a second I thought she is going to reveal about us why she has to be so dramatic.
"yes ,Aswat was a very shy boy back at that time he rarely had friends, I was so worried for him but then he started to getting along with Mirha since then she is my another daughter "mother said that.
"you know what marij, I still can't believe you are Mrs Aswat "mirha said that to marij.
"what so hard to not believe "marij said that.
"like come you are not a one percent of his taste that's why that day I didn't even think you could be Mrs Aswat "
Mirha said that while looking at me and their is so much confidence in her eyes like she is the 100% of my taste.
Their is an awkward silence after that then I heard saifii "what this think even means TASTE, I think you will eventually fall in love with the one you get married, and my brother really love my sister in law you know ,Mirha when marij fell sick brother is hell worried " palwasha added "yeah I never saw expression like that on his face ,and I am really happy that they like each other so marij will be my sister in law forever, I really like her" these two I give her smile for speaking at my place I should be the one to declaring that my wife is enough for me the way she is but my tongue is like sealed with something.
"OK Anaya it's time to go home ,bye everyone "Mirha said that.
Everyone bid their bye and I release the breath of relief.
After that I went to my room for some rest I laid on bed and I'm still in my suit I heard some noise I look up and saw marij this my time I cleared my throat to get her attention but she didn't look at me she is doing something on dressing.
With a lot of courage I called her "Marij " again she ignore me this isn't going to work I get up and walk in her direction I caught her stealing some glances through the mirror and as I'm approaching her she is getting nervous her hands are shaking she couldn't even handle the perfume she has in her hands and she drop it on dresseing table her hand approach perfume bottle and at same time my hand too our hands collide and I felt like electric shock passed through my veins and I can bet on it she also felt the same ,she quickly backed her hand I grabbed the perfume bottle and kept it on its place marij tried to get away I quickly grabbed her hand I rubbed the outer surface of her hand while looking at it.
I lead her toward the bed and make her sit beside me but she remove my hand and kept large distance between us "what do you want "she asked me I look at her "I wanted to talk "I replied

"and what do you want to talk about "

"I.......... Am....... I... Look huh mmm.. I  that day...... I was..... You..........you "God damn why words aren't getting out of my mouth it is like they are dissolving inside of my mouth.

"I was at the fault "marij said that and I look at her confused.
"what...no it wasn't your fault " I was talking she cut me and then said
"no I'm ,from the start, it was stupid of me to think that you want to marry me, and also think that you will get Comfortable with me and start to open up, I thought that it's not like that you don't like me its that you don't get friendly easily so you need time, Now I know I'm not even a 1 % of your type why did you marry me then"

She left me speechless why  she has to be this way I'm already trying so hard to ask for her forgiveness but she didn't let me.
She is making me feel more miserable then I was feeling I'm done for today, today was already a very long day.
I get up and said "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep to don't wake me up for dinner " with that I left for shower.

In the shower I was thinking about marij her voice gave me the hope, the hope which I had long lost away but it disappear when she was talking to me.