chp 2

Marij POV
"Good morning dear"my mother said to me while pulling the curtains .
I woke up and replied her "good morning" .
Without any others word she said directly to me "Mrs Faisal (aswat mother's) called me and it's a yes " I was shock like I'm not so good or too much pretty that in just onetime  she is drooling over me to make me her daughter-in-law "And what did you said to them" I said to her "off course I didn't said yes cuz I was waiting for their answer first then I have plan to discuss it with you what do you think about it " OK that's unusual for me cuz I think they do not even going to ask for my opinion and I will get engage "honey I know what you are thinking ,do not think that we are kind of typical parents who is going to forced you into marry with someone you don't know " she said to me "no mama it's not like that I trust you ,you obviously do what is right for me"I said to her with calm expression she smile and then hug me "thank you I know you ,you can never done anything that will hurt us I really cherished this proposal for you cuz they are really good people,now let's get up and we are going to celebrate it I'm going to wake up your siblings and today we are going to eat breakfast outside" she smile to while saying this " And whose treat is this I hope u don't say it's mine cuz I'm the one who is getting marry" I said in joking tone " don't worry your daddy is so happy and he is going to treat us " she said and then we both laugh "now get up"she said .
"OK" .she went downstairs........

Now I'm lost in my thoughts what I have just agreed soon I will belong to someone my lastname  will be Change and most important fact is that I won't be living in this house after marriage now I'm getting nervous it's normal because your whole life is going to change I was so lost in my thoughts when my sister called my name and comeback into reality"marij" "oh yes "I said
"Why are you still in bed we will get late"

"Oh sorry I'm getting up"I said

"Are you thinking about him"

"Who"

"The one you are going to marry"

"No"

"Oh plz don't lie you were so deep in your  thought but I interrupted you"

"Don't teas me"

"It just the beginning"

"OK now I think I should tell mama that you are one suppose to marry cuz u look too excited then me "

"Now you're teasing me I give up now get up get ready we are already so late " she said ,then I get up and take shower and wear a white top on blue jeans applied a little makeup.
Breakfast sense is skip...........

"Marij" my mama call me I said"yes"

"Mrs Faisal invited us on the dinner and you will stay at home" she said

"But why mama "I asked in shock like they are my in-laws if they have invited I should probably go.

"Did you forget it's our traditional you're not going to his house until your marriage "

"OK I got you guys go and have nice dinner"
My family go for a dinner I was left alone so decided to call my best friend but she didn't pick it up I think she is still mad at me come on marij she has all rights to be mad at you ,you dump her yesterday but I really wanted to tell her I really need someone who I can share my feelings right now cuz I'm so annoyed by the fact that the boy has already my picture but I didn't get a little chance to see him like seriously are we still living in 20th century.I was thinking about all of it sleep took over me .
....................

I wake up done my daily routine and then get myself in dinning room I saw my both siblings siting there eating their breakfast peacfuly I really wanted to ask them about him but if I do you know siblings thing they never gonna tell you or even teas with every moment they find you in peace so its decided I'm not going to ask them.My mama came in and told me that I should buy some new dress for myself cuz she has invited my in-laws tomorrow on the dinner so they can fix the date .The thing surprise me is that they don't want an engagement thing direct wedding some fishy going is it or it's just piece of my mind I need to get rid of this thought and I did .
........................

Aswat POV
I was standing outside the house which I assume as my in-laws house I really made alot of excuses but she(his mother) has always her way to change my answer"no" into"yes" but if I  didn't come today I don't know what my mother has done to my life the house is so small it's also in low area what kind of people will be in this house because when they had dinner at my house I didn't came back I was so buzy in work.I came back into reality after my bro saifii call me and teas me that I'm nervous to see my soon to be wife huh seriously.

Don't forget to vote I really need your support.