chp 12

Aswat POV
It was already 9am and she didn't came back in room and why I'm thinking about her why it's annoying me .

I go for dinner at dinning table I settle down and my eyes are wondering where is she and even why I'm looking for her and then I heard her name I suddenly Looked at the person who just called her name. But it seems like that person is also asking for her from someone else
"Where is marij and palwasha" my mother said to saifii and I watch him siting on his seat and waited for him to answer " they are studying " he said that and I fored my eyebrow didn't she graduated just so what is she studying now and with palwasha what is going on her why I'm taking so interest in what she is doing as saifii also noticed mother expression so he explain "mom palwasha asked for her help " ok now I got .

After dinner I get back in room and I was waiting for my tea, you know it become my habit after dinner marij always make a great cup of tea but today she didn't came and I was still waiting now it's 11:30 pm I tried to make myself busy with work but it's seems like something is missing I stop and look around in room and she is no where to be found so it means she didn't come back it's already time for sleep she should come why I'm waiting for her why it's bothering me ,am I  already used to her presence in my room then I heard the knock on door I kept my gaze on laptop cuz I know who it is I pretended that I'm busy with work but also argue to look at her then I heard saifii voice "bro listen " what is he doing here why she didn't came I look at him with yes what is it " marij told me something to tell you " he said that oh wow now she send a messenger why didn't she came by herself "what "I said while pretending everything is normal "she said she won't be coming tonight in room as palwasha really need her help " I give satisfied expression that it's OK she can stay and with that he is gone  but another part of me is like on fire so she is avoiding me .

I know I told her to not show up in front of me but I said it out of anger I said everything out of anger I'm so stupid why I said those things I should listen to her explanation why it's bothering me so much I really want to see her .

Whole night was sleepless even we do sleep on different things but it felt like something is missing I really want her by my side I can't go and look for her ,I have to calm down she must be sleeping right now and here I was thinking about whole conversation again and again my own words felt like dagger to me they were so harsh why I said those to her I shouldn't.I got myself in balcony to calm myself.

Only with this thought night was passed my eyes didn't close for a second and I watch sky changing its colour sun is rising spreading it's colours in whole sky replacing the darkness with its brightness may be just like this ,dark night have passed and  this thing will pass too time doesn't not remains same .

The ship is starting to sail .

Don't forget to vote😍