chp 17

Marij  POV

Mom had already talk to me about saifii and anaya she said they are ready to forget about past .
She told me that first she is going to talk with anaya's mother if she agree then we will officially go to thier home and ask for anaya hand .

They are really  great day by day i'm getting more and more obsessed with them.

"What are you thinking "i lost the train of my thoughts when Aswat asked me question.
Should i tell him or not let's forget about it he will know, things aren't even setteld yet .

"My friends were asking for getogether" i said and he fored his eye brow "in my house "now i fully said the sentence man why do i need lot of strenght in front of this man.

"So what's the problem ,You can invite them " he said that without any expression on his face
"Can i ,thats great thanks "i said that with big smile plastered on my face.
Then trun around got my phone and started  texing them since i had already ditch them and after that everything happens so fast and i haven't even time to say sorry and now they all have condition WOW .

I shifted my eye from my cell to aswat and he was just looking at me and i dont know that i was biting my lips.

"What now "he asked how does he knows that I'm going to ask anythimg .

"They want to meet you" I said

"Haven't they already on wedding "

"I said that but they aren't listening " i said that and more like talking to myself .

"I really have important meeting but i will try to come back early "he said that and my face again lightup and he continue
"Not promise "he said that with cell in his hand and index fimger pointed toward

"Ok ,but i will be waiting " i said that

Getogether time...

Its really been long time since we friends have spent quality time together everyone is buzy with thier lifes as most of them started thier professional lifes maybe i should too.

they all are here talking, laughing and teasing each other palwasha is also with them I'm in kitchen preparing to serve them i think they are talking about thier marriage and kids i laugh while hearing their conservation when i entered all attention was on me .
Amna one of my friend said "what about her " pointing to me
What she talking about " ohhh yes when we all get marry marij will come with four kids two will one side and other will be another side " another friend of mine said that and they all laughed together " four only four no thier will be dozzen you really disappoint me " i said that and make a pout they laughed so hard.

After some time Aswat also came greet with all of them then one by one started to leave for thier homes .

I'm really tired and don't want to move but palwasha had already comes two times to call for dinner.
I lazily get up frome bed and got my self on dinning table my eyes are merely open.

"how was the meeting with your friends " mom ask me i only node and i expect her that she will get that it was amazing.

"You just lose your energy what about  dozzen of kids did you changed your mind "palwasha said that and my are open then they ever had everyone start laughing and i was looking at palwasha why did she said that " what is this dozzen kid thing " dad said while sitting and saifii said " your daughter in law wants to give you 12 grand children " everyone started  laughing so hard i hide my face in my palms and didn't even look at anyone and make my way toward my room it was so embarssing when i get in room i realize my cheaks are heated up their is some mixture of feeling inside me everyone was happy about it but why i'm sad and what he think about it he didn't said a word about it .

Don't forget to vote 😍😍