chp 29

ASWAT POV
Whole day went with teasing marij and no wonder when you enjoy time flies.
I was standing alone and admiring marij and saifii
"these two really get along with each other "Mirha said that
"yeah "I simply replied
"I think she is more comfortable with saifii then you "she said that and I snapped my head toward her
"the thing you wanted to say is very clear but I'll be direct with you, you are talking about marij and saifii one is my wife and other is my brother who is precious to me more than my own self, I think I have made myself clear don't talk about them like this again "
I said that and started to walk in inside of the house and she started to following "Aswat "she call me and ignore her what's her problem leave me alone plz then I felt hand on my arm before I even know she started to drag me and we are in storeroom
"Aswat plz listen to me "

"give me a reason "

"ASWAT you love "

"that is long time ago "

"no you still do I can see it in your eyes "

"Mirha what do you want from me"

"I want you, I want you back you belong to me I can't stand looking you from far away and being with someone else, that is my place you belong to me "she said that and started sobbing

"Mirha "I calmly called her
"look things are different now you and I both are married to someone else, and we can't change this reality "

"I'm not married anymore "she said that and I was shocked
"what do you mean "

"I took the divorce before coming back "

"Mirha why did you do that "

"you don't know the hell I have been through he wasn't even deserve to be called human he was a monster, my life worst nightmare, he did the terrible things to me I try my best to change him make him better person but everything is getting worst day by day, he accused of things I never even done, tell me should I still cope with it "she was crying whole time while saying I never saw her this broke before she must have been through a lot.

"Mirha why did you tell your parents,they can came up with better solution "

"it can not solve anything ,divorce is only solution I had enough maybe this is what I deserve after rejecting you after brokeing your heart "

"I never cursed you "

"yeah because you have move on long ago you don't care about me now your care, love gifts everything was for me and now your giving it that girl "

"Mirha I won't tolerate about this that girl is wife and she has every right "

"but Aswat I'm back you still love give divorce so we can marry "
It left me shocked what did she just said

"Mirha don't make me lose my temper no one force me to marry her I did it on my own and you know me well I never break my commitment "

"so she is just a part of commitment we can work on that she can also stay your wife and we can build our own relationship "

"are you out mind she is my wife she was commitment at first but now I like her I wanted this relationship whole hearted whatever happened with you was wrong but does not mean you do the same with other "

"you said you like her not love, I'm the still one in your heart "

This time I lost my temper that I was holding
"Mirha for God sake shut up,our relationship may not seems like normal couple but believe me I never cheated on her I won't cheat on her because of your stupid obsession with me ,last time this is the very last time I'm telling you stay away from me "
I said that and the moment I turned to leave she grab me and said "now see how she put a trust on you "it left me bewilderment and the next moment she kissed me I pushed her away but she has tight grip on me and and when I try to push her she pushed me against her this way she hit the wall behind her but her word got clear when hear the sobe behind me I know it was none other than marij this time I really pushed her hard and she get of easily she did all intentionally I turned around but marij already started to run in other direction I was calling her name but she wasn't stopping and looking back at me she run into our room I followed behind she tried to get herself into restroom but before she can lock herself in I manage to grab her she jerk off my hand
"marij this isn't something what you are thinking "

"what am I thinking "her word more came out like whisper
She continue

"you know what I'm thinking, bold, confident, admire by everyone and someone who you can proudly tell she is your wife, so that was the definition of Mirha "

"what are you saying "

"what am I saying, I'm not saying it I'm just elaborating your own words, yesterday did you already forget "

"marij I can explain that too "

"no need to explain anything everything is clear ,you behaviour towards me, your intentions, why you got angry without any reason, you cheated on me "

"marij whatever you are saying is absolutely right but believe me I did not cheat on you, I may have been jerk toward toward you but I have been honest I never cheated on you and I can explain this too "
I extended my hand to take Her's in mine she jerked it away

"don't touch me "

I dont know what her statement did to me but what I did next was also unexpected for I pushed her against the wall and there was this argue to claim that I everything Her's belongs to me I attach my lips with her's she was froze at first but when she gain her senses back she try to push as I wasn't expecting her to push so was successful but I again caught her and did the same action I wanted it to happen but not in this way I wanted to do more but I know it will only make the situation more worst she was trying very hard to get out off my grip but when she knows it was useless she stop struggling and I also lose my grip her hand and slowly I apart from her I look at her her eyes was close it was like I never saw her this beautiful before I rested my forehead on hers.
Then I heared saifii "marij mother was askinggg.........oh sorry I didn't saw anything you guys carry on, I'll go "
We both apart when we heared her and I thought he was going to leave but he again turned around
"first I'm sorry I wasn't use to it but I'll be careful from now on I'll knock on the door and second marij what did mother asked you two bring just told me I'll get it and third they are leaving so come outside to see them off "
He said all that in one breath but I was waiting for him to go but he wasn't I forend at him what "the second thing marij " 
"you go I'll bring it " she barely manage to speak
"OK "after saying this saifii take his leave.

Marij brought what mother told me she was trying her best to not let anyone show something is wrong with her that smile which she had is disappear.

And again I was the reason behind it.

Don't forget the vote and comment.