chp 26

Marij POV
We have been in Cold War since that day and our last counter I'm hell dissapointed.
Why can't he understand I don't want his apologies I want an explanation reasons about his behaviour towards me but he was like I'm at fault.
I have been waiting from that day when he said to me marij wait for  me we will talk about us when I'll get back from company(the day when marij was sick and Aswat feel so bad about her) and it's like that day never came.

My head hurts I need tea that can calm me I was going in kitchen when palwasha call me "marij where are you going " I replied "my head is in pain so I'm going to make some tea, you want too"
"no I don't, but I think you should ask aswat bro as he never said no to tea " palwasha said with little smile "Aswat already came"i asked because by this time he usually don't comeback "yup, and he is in the garden with mother"
Palwasha replied "ok"i said that and move toward kitchen.

I had made the tea and I'm taking it to garden as I was approaching I heard some voices it was mother and Aswat's voice then I heard my name it was mother who took my name "Aswat you need to open up to marij,you already married to her you both need to know that you two are husband wife but from your behavior no one can tell you two are married, my son marij is very good girl she has a pure heart and soul now a days it's hard to find girl like her, you guys don't tell me but I'm your mother I know there is something going on because it's all written on your faces, you two seems so distance "then I heared Aswat he cut her and said"mom I'm already trying very hard but you know what's the problem, it's marij she never even tried to know what kinds of things I like she never tried to be someone I can admire, you said we seems so distance you know why because we are far away to be called same she can't move in my social circle because everyone knows what kind of girls I like, I always like bold ,confident, intelligent the one admired by everyone and the one I can proudly said that she is my wife " so everything Mirha said was right it broke my heart he put all blame on me what about himself, now I know he must hate me because I'm not his type I think I have reached my limits already isn't it's unfair I may wrong in many ways but remember you can't clap with one hand I again heared mother "ASWAT it's not like that my child she is you wife now you have to take good care of her, she is someone's daughter and sister too remember you have one sister too you don't want her to be treated bad, I'll also talk with marij too the relation between husband and wife is not just about love it also about compromises, sacrifices tolerance,and what is this she is not your type forget about the world and see things from different picture accept her as the way she is then you don't find it difficult to clam that she is your wife you will not feel ashamed about her the real and pure things give you piece covered and show off things can not give you inner piece she is real that's what you should see I hope you can understand don't disappoint me you are my good son "
"don't worry mother I always try my best I also want to try my best in this relation " Aswat said that I know these assurities are fake just like everything is pretending these words are also fake I have already heared your thoughts about me Mr ASWAT and they pierced my heart.

I cleared my throat "here is your evening tea "I faked smile as there is already nothing is real "oh I really want it so bad right now " mother said that  I smiled at her if in this house I feel alive and happy that's because of this women her two kids saifii and palwasha  oh how can I forget about father they all are amazing people but the one with which fate binds me didn't seems to belong from this family .
"marij tomorrow the decorations team will come so you saifii should check everything "mother said that saifii and Anaya engagement party was decided for tomorrow in the evening "don't worry mother everything will be according to saifii "I assured her "and what about the cake "
"mother don't worry I have already taken care of everything "I again assured her "please drink your tea before it gets cold " I remind her " oh yes, I'm so excited finally my other boy is also getting engaged, oh and I'm expecting my grand childs from my older son "
"MOTHER" Aswat said that
"just kidding you can have your children whenever you feel like, enjoy your new married life before it get too late,you can never have these days again "mother said that and start laughing she is so cute.

Don't forget to vote and comment.